White Cars Photoshoot Jan 19, 2008 pics

Re: White Cars Photoshoot Jan 19, 2008 pics

Bobby's rolling shots!:lol2: :lol2: his aerodynamics damn GOOD!! All the cars are way way behind him, all smell his fart smoke.

pierceteo;292191 said:
One more pix

ffsg01.jpg

swee swee!! ah hia, u 1 day 1 pix, we wait until neck like camel!:laughlik:

some nice shots from Alvinz.. the one that drop his umbralla.. kekekek

eugenep;292140 said:
Gran%20turismo.jpg

If only the road is wider, the rest of the car will be in the shoot too.

thks bro.. sibey swee!!!! this is on my wallpaper now!!:)

Orh LuLu;292220 said:
swee swee!! ah hia, u 1 day 1 pix, we wait until neck like camel!:laughlik:

Okok...will try to be faster....today I shooting thaipusam...who wanna la kopi?

pierceteo said:
La your turban. I removed all my pictures. Lemme go Lightroom and edit everything first....... Pictures also can MOD !!!

pierceteo;292250 said:

Tonite futsal at portsdown road.. go there lah kopi mai? U can shoot Ken playing futsal.. quite cute.:)

kenntona;292251 said:
La your turban. I removed all my pictures. Lemme go Lightroom and edit everything first....... Pictures also can MOD !!!

simi si light room?

kenntona;292251 said:

Hindu dun wear turban one la.... :)

ya man lightroom power. MOD picture cheaper than MOD car... :)

Bro OLL, in your signature, you put "Ho ho jo lang - 2008"... real or not.. jo lang as in make baby is it?

Thanks guys.... fantastic shots..... :) :) :)

....n/b this thread singlehandedly restored the passion in the roundel.... :)

Bobby cheonging to Sar Lau pic... Swee x 10....:)

pierceteo;292257 said:
Bro OLL, in your signature, you put "Ho ho jo lang - 2008"... real or not.. jo lang as in make baby is it?

Been in this forum for 3 .5 yrs.. every year i oso wan to Hoho jo lang.. from 2005 - now.. i failed. Where got nice temple with cosy room, attached bathroom, king size bed and serve nice vegetarian food? i want to shift there and leave a peaceful life..:)

here is Jo junior listening attentively to Phoa during the briefing... Director phoa in the red civic..

Orh LuLu;292253 said:
Tonite futsal at portsdown road.. go there lah kopi mai? U can shoot Ken playing futsal.. quite cute.:)

Onz..simi si futsal, and PM me timing and location.

Orh LuLu;292253 said:
simi si light room?

lightroom is a photo processing software, to tweak the photo one..machaim like software u use to tweak engine performance.

Orh LuLu;292278 said:
Been in this forum for 3 .5 yrs.. every year i oso wan to Hoho jo lang.. from 2005 - now.. i failed. Where got nice temple with cosy room, attached bathroom, king size bed and serve nice vegetarian food? i want to shift there and leave a peaceful life..:)

here is Jo junior listening attentively to Phoa during the briefing... Director phoa in the red civic..

have, you go build one la...sure a lot pple wanna join and stay one...can make a lot of money.. :)

Jo junior got potiential for photography..buy him a cam leh... :)

just got out of reservist last fri nite......beautiful pics man....

ah orh.....ur maser is such a beauty.......bobby one is pimp!!........the rest of the white cars are so well done and even the drivers are color co-ordinated.

beautiful pics........toto n jack cars provide great contrast to the warehse......stunning

elma's car pic is amazing......hahha..in the container......

steam, futuristic...........

pierceteo;292295 said:
Jo junior got potiential for photography..buy him a cam leh... :)

Ah hia.. cannot lah..already using my mobile to surf cartoon network and internet games.. haiz.. school holidays my phone bill sky rocket lor...some more his girlfriends can call my number and ask "Mr. Haris daddy, can you bring Haris to my house this evening.... to my challet on this and this date.. to wherever..."

Nbz... scared mummy scold now gib my number sial... I cannot imagine what photo he's gonna upload if gotten a camera... I sure pengz....:confused:

jawzsg;292352 said:
Ah hia.. cannot lah..already using my mobile to surf cartoon network and internet games.. haiz.. school holidays my phone bill sky rocket lor...some more his girlfriends can call my number and ask "Mr. Haris daddy, can you bring Haris to my house this evening.... to my challet on this and this date.. to wherever..."

Nbz... scared mummy scold now gib my number sial... I cannot imagine what photo he's gonna upload if gotten a camera... I sure pengz....:confused:

haha...cool dude...maybe i should be buddy with ur son.. :) Then I will get some attention from his GFs..hahha

nice photos u guys have there.... will join in the next time if there's a white car session again:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alo789mx
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back