Wild Honey Restaurant incident

Re: Wild Honey Restaurant incident

That Rob Monaco is another Internet hero, all show and no go. Anyway, don't get mad - get even. I've boycotted the SwissBake downstairs of my place ever since the staff served a queue jumper first (no prizes for guessing his colour).

Wild Honey should start stocking up on fly swats.

Singapore no other restaurants meh?

Oilman;801520 said:
That Rob Monaco is another Internet hero, all show and no go. Anyway, don't get mad - get even. I've boycotted the SwissBake downstairs of my place ever since the staff served a queue jumper first (no prizes for guessing his colour).

Wild Honey should start stocking up on fly swats.

Depends on what the Boss of the restaurant wants. Some restaurants doesn't need or want to make a lot of profit, the boss set it up as a dream or hobby, relax kind of business then didnt expect the restaurant to become so hot and attracted people of all sort of race and class.

I witnessed an incident. I was in a queue at Fei Fei Wanton Mee.. The queue was rather messy, some waiting for takeaway, one AM was in front of me. The auntie just asked me for my order and ignored the AM completely. The AM was fuming and I told him to go ahead and order, the auntie just said 'aiya, 我不知道你要what thing la..' The AM just grumbled some stuff and stormed off.. I laughed with the auntie and upsize fried wanton..

That is bad..Fei Fei all run by PRCs......IMHO it taste lousy...

Mockngbrd;801543 said:
i will skip Wild Honey... add to my list of boycotted places....

Share your list leh haha

He boycotted Lor 6 but Lor 8 to 20 is in his "Must Try List"

zorro;801541 said:

Haven't been there for ages.. Cannot beat my office Nasi Padang stall, run by PRCs.. Not sure they comply with the MUIS/HALAH regulations or not.. Best thing is they cannot speak english or malay..

zorro;801541 said:

i stopped going ever since that one time they charged me GST for wanton mee... and to think i've been going there ever since i was a kid and my parents brought me there...

*fei fei was on my boycott list*

Last edited by a moderator:

golilok said:
Any ang moh in this forum?

Got !!! ..................

golilok;801567 said:
Any ang moh in this forum?

Andrew Fowley.. Not sure Nigerian or what.. Name sounds angmoh counted?

Last edited by a moderator:

kenntona;801574 said:
Got !!! ..................

With a 9" tool, you are still short of being an ang moh. Need to mod your hair (bleach it) and your eyes (wear blue contact lens). Stuff a few marbles into your mouth so that your accent sounds like one. :lol:

Remember to get a gf that is plump and has "exotic" looks. :nehnehhh:

Dinosaur hunter said:
With a 9" tool, you are still short of being an ang moh. Need to mod your hair (bleach it) and your eyes (wear blue contact lens). Stuff a few marbles into your mouth so that your accent sounds like one. :lol:

Remember to get a gf that is plump and has "exotic" looks. :nehnehhh:

Yes, cause they say I look like ang mor too !!!

Asked me to change name to Russell.

rex7_vtec;801605 said:
Hahahahaha Kenn is Garfield or Winnie the Pooh, both ang moh also

Can be kungfu Panda????? :laughlik:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vatlieumoi
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups