Wild Honey Restaurant incident

Re: Wild Honey Restaurant incident

Mockngbrd;801619 said:
Big_Potato_from_Old_Master_Q_by_alicia_the_fantasist.jpg
Potato-1.jpg

Are u saying Kenn only hav 3 strands of hair???? :|:|

Nabey that Da Fan Shu is SHORT. I am not !!!

After reading, I decide to sell my ang mo ride.
Where to buy Chinese cars?

coming to market soon ... lambo front + audi side + fellali rear at the price of 1 :thumbsup:

tongj.jpg

spot-the-fake_12.jpg

dash;801629 said:
After reading, I decide to sell my ang mo ride.
Where to buy Chinese cars?

Not Bad...engine = Cherry or Volvo?

MW;801413 said:
Oh u all should take SQ n see what is meant by Ang moh tua kee

my old man always tell me even for a glass of water ang moh gets served immediately...but he has to wait and wait and wait...and this is not close to take off/landing time...

but i don't experience it leh...

MW;801418 said:
It's getting better but u can still see the difference. Oh and I am not saying the cabin crew treats us badly, just that they treat "them" better.

Of coz, one reason why we Asians do not get treated as well is probably coz we have golden mouths and do not knw how to say "thank you" when served. We perceive ourselves to be tua kee

yes this is very true...a simple greeting when you board helps to set the mood...ang mohs do that better...

my cousin whom has been with SQ for 10+ years tell me Singaporeans don't greet...and only goes..."Straits Times!"

multiply that by a full flight and you understand why ang mohs get treated better...

Darth Vader;801499 said:
hi bro,

i think SQ have no choice but to suck ang moh balls, if not how to compete with other ang moh airlines, only got 4 million singaporeans how to sustain business.

you can be sure if you are suddenly stranded in a foreign land, SQ will fly you back home first.

so actually SQ is a victim, they have to swallow their dignity and suck ang moh dicks for the last 30 years.i salute them.

ang moh airline treat me better than SQ...

home airline always charges its home base customers higher...tickets...airport tax...

i used United Mileage Plus miles to claim for SIN-PVG return...i needed only 30,000 miles for business class...if i used Krisflyer...it would have cost me 60,000 miles...best part about it? i paid less than $100 in airport tax...SQ/KF will charge me $260++

when i collected my ticket...its an SQ flight...Star Alliance...United don't fly SIN-PVG...

lalalala...

marklee;801502 said:
Beg to differ...Ang Mohs also love to cut queue. Taxi stand, airport check in, plane boarding, food court....you name it, they will cut it.

"Excuse me, the queue starts from over there" always works.

this works only with Ang Mohs...

try that with the Chinese......i was at the World Expo in Shanghai...

rejected a friend's vip invite didn't want to impose on him...

while queuing up for different pavilions with some ladies and a young kid...i was either shoved...or crowded out...or drowned out by chinese noises... got so bad at the end i decided instead of being angry or frustrated its best to just laugh it off...just a leisure trip anyway...don't think i will be so forgiving if its for work business and in a hurry to get somewhere...

zorro;801505 said:
Actually we cannot generalize Ang Moh term....great diversity..some really rich some poorer than us some never even step onto a plane before some never see a sea before..they thought lake is a sea,.....

true...if you do talk to some americans in Disneyland...you will notice some lone parent with their kid...father is trucking it out there and this trip for mother and kid was saved up over months...

MW;801439 said:
Well, at least some of us here will stand up against them if needed, whether verbal or physical, whichever works better

But sadly there are many here who are just Internet heroes

ten out of ten times i quarrel with ppl on the road on the road, are ang mo.
universal hand sign la in the end.

signatureincz;801656 said:
ten out of ten times i quarrel with ppl on the road on the road, are ang mo.
universal hand sign la in the end.

I only quarrel with ang mo gals.............
hotel 81 in the end............. :whipper::whipper:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vatlieumoi
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back