based on google

F10 535i - 0 to 100 kmph = 6.1s

F10 528i - 0 to 100 kmph = 6.5s

4pot turbo > 6pot turbo ... how can :lol:

nonetheless, 4pot F10 6.5s sprint is sibei awesome liao :D

audicious;678428 said:
wow!!!!! wow... super fast.. faster than 535i

Re: Worth buying new F10 523 from PI?

With this N20, we can say bye bye to NA 2.5L engine liao.

Dear Seniors, currently am deciding whether to get a 523 from PML or PI, putting price aside, can advice whats the difference between this two 'seller' in terms of internal features.

i have check sgcarmart and seems like the exterior features is the same but did not mention anything with regards to the internal.

thanks!

beemer523;679156 said:
Dear Seniors, currently am deciding whether to get a 523 from PML or PI, putting price aside, can advice whats the difference between this two 'seller' in terms of internal features.

i have check sgcarmart and seems like the exterior features is the same but did not mention anything with regards to the internal.

thanks!

I was in the same situation with you and what you can do is to visit both PML and the various PIs and obtain an equipment list. If there are certain features you are unsure about you can post it here for us to discuss:)

For PI, i would recommend you to look for those with ex-stock so can verifty all the options before placing deposit. This is to avoid any potential dispute regarding any missing options. The options can vary among different PIs and different batches.

thanks Sir. i will check.

helbreath;679215 said:
I was in the same situation with you and what you can do is to visit both PML and the various PIs and obtain an equipment list. If there are certain features you are unsure about you can post it here for us to discuss:)

For PI, i would recommend you to look for those with ex-stock so can verifty all the options before placing deposit. This is to avoid any potential dispute regarding any missing options. The options can vary among different PIs and different batches.

PML for the assurance.

helbreath;679215 said:

Allow me to share my 2 cents worth...cos I bought my F10 fr PI recently..

1st: Price difference is a whopping $35K to $40K in saving...this will cover yr "assurance" or "insurance" thoughts..... let say after 2 to 3 yrs later, u suffer heavy $$ due to replacement of parts bcos of wear & tear and etc etc...and its not in the warranty booklet, then you have got the above savings to offset the $$ to be spent.

2nd: PML only gives Sun roof and paddleshift for 535...not in 523....but heard if u k wait & pay $$...k be arranged for those highline model..

3rd: Other features like M steering c/w paddle shift / soft closing/ rear & side blinds etc etc are already available in 523 from PI, for PML...must pay for such options and price goes up further...

4th: Like some bros said here...got BVO. BOSS, R2D and etc reliable workshops....what's there to be afraid?

Some of the bros here had seen my car....I know their siliva drool after comparing what they got from PML & the $$ paid....some got mislead by PML that F10 523 cannot be fixed up with M steering wheel that got paddleshift one....(mine come with it....factory installed)

At the end of the day, it's still yr call.....which way you want to go....words of advise...see yr budget plus if you like to mod or not....warranty always void when you mod this & that.....and once u decided....dont look back....juz enjoy n drive !!

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

the "premium" amt u pay for PML goes to ur cofffee and tea served at PML centres.

PI no such service.... BYO kopi o lor

saliva drool or bang balls? :D

New5;679342 said:
Some of the bros here had seen my car....I know their siliva drool after comparing what they got from PML & the $$ paid....some got con by PML that F10 523 cannot be fixed up with M steering wheel that got paddleshift one....(mine come with it....factory installed)

There are more......

Last edited by a moderator:

$35K saving can gives you civet coffee + 5star hotel pastry each time you go for servicing liao ... :lol:

ipoh-horfun;679357 said:
the "premium" amt u pay for PML goes to ur cofffee and tea served at PML centres.

PI no such service.... BYO kopi o lor

My brother new 523 from PML comes with sunroof and paddle-shift le....but of course got to pay premium...

beemer523;679156 said:

thanks!

Bro, reputable PI will be able to list down the installed equipment in detail, be it existing stock or incoming shipment, and you can compare against those from PML.

In the past, you will receive higher level of equipment from the PI but PML has increased their level since the March shipment...

So today, if you compare PML entry level against PI sunroof version(not the high spec version), the only trade-off is PML's Comfort Access & Through Load System against PI's Sunroof...(provided the PI's is equipped with Sport Steering with Paddle Shift and Dynamic Driving Control)

PI High spec come with additional Reverse Cam, Door Soft Closure, Rear Sun Bind and Comfort Access... some even throw in the Aluminum Brush Trimming...

If cost concern then go for PI basic... if not then PML entry level... for power, 535i... :D

thanks bro darkknight,

Already booked 523 with PI yesterday evening, picking her up in end Oct.

Apart from the sunroof, most of the items are actually the same. price difference at abt 35k. by having some of the reliable w/s i think 35k is worth the keep. :)

darkknight;679518 said:
Bro, reputable PI will be able to list down the installed equipment in detail, be it existing stock or incoming shipment, and you can compare against those from PML.

In the past, you will receive higher level of equipment from the PI but PML has increased their level since the March shipment...

So today, if you compare PML entry level against PI sunroof version(not the high spec version), the only trade-off is PML's Comfort Access & Through Load System against PI's Sunroof...(provided the PI's is equipped with Sport Steering with Paddle Shift and Dynamic Driving Control)

PI High spec come with additional Reverse Cam, Door Soft Closure, Rear Sun Bind and Comfort Access... some even throw in the Aluminum Brush Trimming...

If cost concern then go for PI basic... if not then PML entry level... for power, 535i... :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iphone16seriesclickbuy

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back