Wrong oil filter fitted on my e90 after oil change

Re: Wrong oil filter fitted on my e90 after oil change

Durian tree everywhere

jasonmaxima said:
NPNT!!!! Forum's golden rule

Since you asked for it, I just wanna say at times, I forgive people's mistakes.

Example, I asked for rubber, this girl brought a regular sized one, instead of XXL.

If you are me, you angry or not?

kenntona;970591 said:
Since you asked for it, I just wanna say at times, I forgive people's mistakes.

Example, I asked for rubber, this girl brought a regular sized one, instead of XXL.

If you are me, you angry or not?

Hmmm...although she see me no up...and tot i am small...

But i 100% will forgive her...cos she is my cup of TeH O mah...ha ha

Anyway,just hope that the ws mentioned will not make such mistake again.

Yap.. share the same thought with my bros. Our.concern is to remind n highlight to bro here n make them wise or more atentive when u do servicing there. Unlike.us jus drop our car there n go for a meal.

Hi Zincman, I have pm you with regards to your above experience. Your assistance to the this matter is much appreciated. BVO will look into any client's unpleasant experiences sincerely. Thank you.

BVOauto;970690 said:
Hi Zincman, I have pm you with regards to your above experience. Your assistance to the this matter is much appreciated. BVO will look into any client's unpleasant experiences sincerely. Thank you.

Yap.. hope u do that.. as mine car also wemt over.. but was told that all my stuff r gd. Only nd to change rear brake.dics.n pad, in the end my front brake disc.only left 19.6mm.. which is unhealthy right. For normal us 22mm right..

oil filter part number 11427508969

other cars using same oil filter
RealOEM.com   Part Cross-reference

stockist selling one for $13. PML charges $19.75. Prices before GST. If car still under warranty, also can buy from stockist and go PML service. save yourself abt $7.

Can buy chicken rice and a drink for lunch with that......

lim_ck;970705 said:

RealOEM.com Part Cross-reference

stockist selling one for $13. PML charges $19.75. Prices before GST. If car still under warranty, also can buy from stockist and go PML service. save yourself abt $7.

lim_ck;970705 said:

RealOEM.com Part Cross-reference

We will normally believe n trust our ws. So therefore, we will let thwm earn more rather than we bought all the stuff ourself n pass them. We also understand everyone nd to earn a living, so up to individual.. jus hoping them to shw their professionalism. It nt the matter of the monwy. But.is the matter of ethnic...

Zinkool;970748 said:
We will normally believe n trust our ws. So therefore, we will let thwm earn more rather than we bought all the stuff ourself n pass them. We also understand everyone nd to earn a living, so up to individual.. jus hoping them to shw their professionalism. It nt the matter of the monwy. But.is the matter of ethnic...

Well said brother...totally agreed...Cheers!

Ethics ...... Chinese Indian Malay Eurasian WS all ok .....

Zinkool;970748 said:

Zinkool;970702 said:
Yap.. hope u do that.. as mine car also wemt over.. but was told that all my stuff r gd. Only nd to change rear brake.dics.n pad, in the end my front brake disc.only left 19.6mm.. which is unhealthy right. For normal us 22mm right..

I bro...... WTB 19.6mm thick front disc pad...... Does it fit f10????

jasonmaxima;970803 said:
I bro...... WTB 19.6mm thick front disc pad...... Does it fit f10????

Bro, it front disc brake not pad.. Correct me if im wrong... anyway, it unhealthy for our e90 and may cause any danger to us.

Wrong oil filter fitted on my e90 after oil change

Slow_poke_driver;970841 said:
eh honest question lah...I mean wrong means wrong mah, just say sorry and move on loh.

not about right or wrong. this is an issue between the complainant and the vendor. if the complainant does not want to state exactly and clearly which vendor. up to him ma. you asked so direct? hehe.

I remember there's a forummer...... who likes stirring.....

I bro.... i nvr mentioned he's short and nickname Fanny......:naughty::naughty:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123bclub88
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back