• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB e36 COUPE & WTS E-36 320 4dr A

Re: WTB e36 COUPE & WTS E-36 320 4dr A

Estoril Blue on E36s' is damn nice

milk15;257098 said:
Bro let you drool abit first...........:drool:

Guni,

how NOT cheap is he asking for? COE till when? Pm me the price and mod list leh....:drool:

Hi Milk15

how much the owner willing to let go? can pm me more details if its not convenient to post? thank you.

gweenray, u kena poison by the virus real bad ! kekekeke

jin teck;257257 said:
gweenray, u kena poison by the virus real bad ! kekekeke

Actually me now more confused after receiving 'advice' from Blitzer.....Kinda torn in between........

Let's see how much i willing to go and I'll decide from there.....

gweenray;257264 said:
Actually me now more confused after receiving 'advice' from Blitzer.....Kinda torn in between........

Let's see how much i willing to go and I'll decide from there.....

:sneaky: :sneaky: :twisted: .. well... certain kinds of dilemmas are a painful joy to have...
gweenray... if u can find a cheap beat-up 6-pot coupe...grabbadelic man,,,THEN the floodgates will open for u ... ///M.assively...

Blitzer;257268 said:
:sneaky: :sneaky: :twisted: .. well... certain kinds of dilemmas are a painful joy to have...
gweenray... if u can find a cheap beat-up 6-pot coupe...grabbadelic man,,,THEN the floodgates will open for u ... ///M.assively...
haha I say KEEP the 4dr man.... we shld form a 4dr interest group or something :nehnehhh:

the difference between the 4dr E36 and the E36 coupe is only in the number of doors and some interior bits.. the wheelbase is the same, the drivetrain is exactly the same, the driveshaft is the same length, even the sideskirts are the same.. the ///M halfcut I bought is a coupe but everything fits .. the E36 saloon is just an E36 coupe with 2 more doors...

4dr FTW!!!!!!!!! :D

e36 interest group = e36 Club Sandy. Anyone disagree ? All others are welcome too

Mockngbrd;257233 said:
Estoril Blue on E36s' is damn nice

Yup, owner just spray the car abt 09 mths ago...........

gweenray;257246 said:
Guni,

how NOT cheap is he asking for? COE till when? Pm me the price and mod list leh....:drool:

polomt;257256 said:
Hi Milk15

how much the owner willing to let go? can pm me more details if its not convenient to post? thank you.

Owner still considering whether wanting to sell anot.... as he think of degrag the car & convert it for track car...
Mod list with send to u guys when he pass to me..........
But roughly i think his undercarriage are all using M3 & UUC stuffs... M3 Brakes, M3 Exhaust, M3 arms, M3 rear diff axle (LSD) 3.15.....
plus plus plus................ .

Collin, r u eyeing chairman's ride so ask him to change to a M3 :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

jin teck;258109 said:
Collin, r u eyeing chairman's ride so ask him to change to a M3 :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
u wrong, he wants to ride the chairman, think he was mislead during his stay in Club Sandy, hahahaha
SC Rule no.2 We don't DO it on own member !

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: then chairman will be Brokeback Mountain Gang leader

jin teck;258726 said:
on for me and use this as satay stick

Bro, can get the rear strut? Me very keen....let me know how much? Chairman seems busy these days.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gmbet888comph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back