• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS : E46 318iA M-Sports Edition

Re: WTS : E46 318iA M-Sports Edition

Nice car dude. Is it still open for sale? I'm interested, and your car looks freakin new.
I drive a 2004 Mondeo, and have been thinking of changing to a bimmer for the longest time, E46s to me still looks better than the E90. Please indulge my ignorance but what kind of price range are we looking at? I've got no prob with my existing car loan, and I'm ready to put in cash.

Sgcarmart, has got a couple of E46 318, but yours seems to be a different league!
Cheers mate.

jasonowl;419260 said:
Nice car dude. Is it still open for sale? I'm interested, and your car looks freakin new.
I drive a 2004 Mondeo, and have been thinking of changing to a bimmer for the longest time, E46s to me still looks better than the E90. Please indulge my ignorance but what kind of price range are we looking at? I've got no prob with my existing car loan, and I'm ready to put in cash.

Sgcarmart, has got a couple of E46 318, but yours seems to be a different league!
Cheers mate.

Hi Jason, thanks for the compliments! The ride is currently reserved at $65k by a fellow car enthusiast. Will re-open for sale if deal doesn't work out. Cheers!

great car! if i had the cash now i will get it!

Ok my ride is re-open for sale again. Last Buyer has decided to keep his existing ride. Bumpz... Keep the offers coming again yeah.

Oh .. shootzzz what a pity.
Just got mine already... nice car anyway...

Haha.. good news is that I get to enjoy this ride awhile longer. While I keep my new ride for joyrides in the wee hours...

wilson showed me your ride yesterday.

swee swee!

Is your car still available? If yes, what is the price that you are looking at?

macguy;435954 said:
Is your car still available? If yes, what is the price that you are looking at?

Too late.

Car is Sold!

'The Great White'

spacie;436051 said:
:wavey: hello everyone!!

Say hello to my new ride! :dance:
Hi bro congrats on getting a rare gem.. i'm currently looking for a FL E46 coupe as well.. would prefer to deal with direct seller rather than dealer who do not know the maintenance history of the car.. any bro here selling?

saw 2 units of 330CIA over at sgcarmart.. the 2005 model with 36k km mileage looks pretty good.. current paper value is abt $60k.. assuming the car is in good condition what is a reasonable price to offer?

Used BMW 330CIA Coupe Car for Sale from Singapore, Motorway Trading - sgCarMart

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatimaallen
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back