X1 - Useful accessories

Re: X1 - Useful accessories

whiteonblack;837662 said:
Thanks Rune...

2-3k is not cheap though but then if its an original BM part... then i guess... it shud be worth it...

You're most welcome, should be around 2.2-2.6k if not mistaken. Perhaps you can call to check, they will fit in germany before ship in to singapore.

Yup, personally I prefer original parts, anything can go look for them cause not aftermarket, but this is only to my own preference. (My previous car lots of aftermarket stuff keke).

Some feedback for the reverse camera, the sensor got guidance line and spot objects well enough, even in badly lit place ( Able to adjusts the brightness). With the front sensor equipped (compulsory if you getting the reverse camera), you can turn on it and have good guidance on tight turn car parks. ( However it auto turn off say around 15 secs later ).

Even when stopping the traffic, you can push the button to view behind (example car behind might slightly hit your car but you not sure).

The only draw back so far is, when reversing, the sensor can't sense the kerb behind well enough, think sensor fitted too high, so once reversed nearer to it, your camera cannot see the kerb and you not sure whether your wheel will hit the curb, but again, most car have this problem.

Hopefully the information able to help you :)

rune;773444 said:
Hi TS,

I be collecting my X1 20i soon in early april, here is some of the accessories that I wished or intend to do.

Window tinting ( Cool n lite)
LED interior lighting
LED boot lighting
LED license plate
LED Angel eye
Carbon fibre interior (depends on cost)
Security camera (either Black vue DR 400g or FineVu CR300-HD)
Interior light casing, noticed that ours (from showroom) don't have casing, seems like the 5 series have casing of same size, shall check if able to intent 5 series's to fit. It just doesn't seems right to have no casing (plastic or glass).

OT. by the way, any of the brothers or sister installed the LED angel eye? Is there any issue? Thank you

Cheers~!

Hi Bro,

have u installed the Security camera, which one? Front and Back? Mind to share the cost and location? Just switched from E90 to E84....

Thanks Bro.:juggle:

Heard that the facelift X1 will come with the F10 type of chio white led angel eyes. can consider retrofitting my headlight to the lci version.

snowmanyee;850930 said:
Heard that the facelift X1 will come with the F10 type of chio white led angel eyes. can consider retrofitting my headlight to the lci version.

Maybe a gb?

Monfreeze Archangel;850382 said:
Hi Bro,

have u installed the Security camera, which one? Front and Back? Mind to share the cost and location? Just switched from E90 to E84....

Thanks Bro.:juggle:

Hi bro,

I had installed the front security camera using finevu 300, will pm you the price but only estimated, cause got bad memory keke.

Welcome to the E84 family~!!!

Cheers~!

snowmanyee;850930 said:

That is going to be really poisoning~!!! keke

rune;851485 said:
Hi bro,

I had installed the front security camera using finevu 300, will pm you the price but only estimated, cause got bad memory keke.

Cheers~!

Thanks ,

will reply accordingly via PM.....:shhhh:

rune;851485 said:
Hi bro,

Cheers~!

can pm me too? Am looking around for a camera too. :ehhh:

Hi bros,

I have installed the OEM reverse camera which looks exactly the same as BMW original camera into my X1 with SatNav.

The damage is about half what PML quoted.

It works perfectly to what i am expected.

Just to share with the bros here.....

Cheers

alanng;851919 said:
Hi bros,

I have installed the OEM reverse camera which looks exactly the same as BMW original camera into my X1 with SatNav.

Cheers

Hi, can me pm the contacts and damage please? Very keen here. Thanks

alanng;851919 said:
Hi bros,

Cheers

Hihi!! can PM me the price and contacts pls...?? reverse cam very important!!!! lol

alanng;851919 said:
Hi bros,

Cheers

Bro can help pm me the cost for the reverse camera....maybe can do a group buy and install.

Thanks

Hi guys,

If you guys really keen and interested to do a group buy, i can help you all out to discuss with the boss Kenny.

Let me know if you need it.

Thanks,
Alan Ng

alanng;854644 said:
Hi guys,

If you guys really keen and interested to do a group buy, i can help you all out to discuss with the boss Kenny.

Let me know if you need it.

Thanks,
Alan Ng

I am never interested in rev cameras but interested in front video recorder. Got GB?

snowmanyee;854714 said:
I am never interested in rev cameras but interested in front video recorder. Got GB?

Hi Alan and Snowmanyee,

Good morning.

I am interested in both; reserve camera and front Videocam.....but again would be good to know what the rough cost will be....for both....anyway...we could start a tread for headcount to see how many interested? just my humble suggestion.....open to comments and inputs.:singsing:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luck8bot
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back