X3 Audio Set up

Re: X3 Audio Set up

Just read soundwerkx reply...not sure if i agree with all that's said, especially the "warm" amp part, but thats for another different day.

Where's the owner though ? gave up ?

Hi All, Hi Kelvin,

Sorry for abandoning the thread. I couldn't find a satisfactory fix for the problem, so I gave up and live with it.

I chanced upon this again, and realised that i missed a couple of posts. And i feel that i need to address these post.

1) I have never say that Kelvin short changed me. He recommended a set I thot the recommendation includes rear speakers, but it didn't. The prices were not cheap, but it is not expensive as well. Wiring were done nicely, as were the installations. No complain in this department.

2) My grumbles were wrt the natural positioning of the speakers. Due to where they are natively, it caused imbalance in the sound. voice seem to come from my right ear, when i am driving and my left ear when i'm a passenger. That was something i was nto happy with.

3) Well I would have hope that he could advise me that due to the position of the speakers, this is what i may get. Then i can make my decision on whether to alter the position of the speakers or forget about the project all together. But I am not sure if frank opinions are requirements to do business. And It is certainly no the vendors fault to give you what you want, nothing more, nothing less.

4) i am not that kind that will slam a vendor, because he is bad. If i get a bad installation, i will just suck my thumb and blame myself, for not doing my homework. In fact, I had my experience in a "preferred" Installer of solar firm on this website. I had my car back, with deep scratches all over my front windscreen. I was pissed. But you will not find me saying anything bad about this guy in here. The pissed part is, this guy offer to pay for the damages, but wants me to crack my windscreen and claim my insurance. He will replace the film.... What a joker.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bro if your car audio has no processor installed, it's only natural that you hear more sound from your right speakers when on driver seat n more from left speakers on passenger seat. It's because your ears are nearer to the right speakers when on e driver seat n same for the other side, it's logical... No one can adjust the speakers positioning without a processor to give you centre imaging... Also there is trick that some bad installer tat I know of to use e "balance" function to try to reduce e volume of e right spkrs to give u an illusion of having center imaging....

So just know tat your setup is a "passive" setup without processor, so it's normal "problem" tat all will experience. Hope this helps. ;))

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linkvao8xbet_1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back