Yew Lip or Sin Wee Chuan?

The Mixmaster said:
TaGe

Rodders' bicep alone is a big as our neck. He is as solidly built as our friend, Motorenwerke. You better keep your word and give him his taxi-ride in your Grandis, otherwise, he will lift up and topple your Grandis.
So are you going down this weekend to taxi me in your new ride as well? *Flexing my biceps now* kekeke

Re: Yew Lip or Sin Wee Chuan?

if it is not too big a scratch and you want it to be cheap, can try paint pen. I bought 1 from US for something like USD20/-. Personally have not been to YL or Boon but have always send my ride to mike.

Folks here know that i changed my red devil to chrome shadow and the job took something like a week, not something other paint shop will do but Mike for his love for cars took the challenge and it turn out better than expected.

Again the choice is yours, bro. 8)

jaskin said:
Hi Guys,

The time has come for me to cover up my two keyed marks my car. I would like to know opinions on the following paintshops. I have spoken to Mike and I think he's a nice guy with excellent services but the price he quoted for the same job is about $250 more than Yew Lip. How does Yew Lips paint job compare with Mike's work? Anyone with experience please share.

Thanks
Jason

Another spray-painter who can also take up the challenge and which I can recommend is ADSM (Advance Scratch Master) located at no 33 kim chuan drive (tel 6858 3255) or at no 53, paya ubi industrial park (tel 6747 0738). Look for Yong (hp 91006666), say that the Mixmaster recommended you.

ADSM changed the colour of my merc from tealite blue to black. Here you can see a pic of my merc being worked on
g_down2.jpg

Quality of work is quite good and their workshops, especially the one at paya ubi, are really clean.

Can check out ADSM's website at http://www.adsm.com.sg

Re: Yew Lip or Sin Wee Chuan?

hi,i saw how they spray a lot of bimmer everyday,very good job they sprayed... :thumbsup:
well good things are never cheap,cheap things r never good!
so go for quality job...a bit expensive also ok...remember...BMW not normal car.... :laughlik:

jaskin said:
Hi Guys,

The time has come for me to cover up my two keyed marks my car. I would like to know opinions on the following paintshops. I have spoken to Mike and I think he's a nice guy with excellent services but the price he quoted for the same job is about $250 more than Yew Lip. How does Yew Lips paint job compare with Mike's work? Anyone with experience please share.

Thanks
Jason

The Mixmaster said:
ADSM changed the colour of my merc from tealite blue to black. Here you can see a pic of my merc being worked on

Quality of work is quite good and their workshops, especially the one at paya ubi, are really clean.

dun bluff, they drop in an AMG engine for u rite? :twisted:

quiksilver said:
The Mixmaster said:

dun bluff, they drop in an AMG engine for u rite? :twisted:

Hi DK

AMG engine? I wish bro. At the last monthly meetup, I noticed that Piggyboyz was rather keen to ask me to open my Merc's bonnet to checkout what is actually underneath it. I think he was a bit worried that I actually have so much more horse power that I can blow him away in his SMG 325 E46. Haha. :)

This afternoon, I changed my Z3's engine oil to the Mobil1 Gold Supersyn that I got from you. I swear that the engine is smoother. Thanks bro. Next oil change for my Merc, I will get the oil from you ok?

Where is this Sin Wee Chuan located? The telephone number would be good. Are they good at spraying rims?

No idea, just give Mike or Angie from Yew Lip a call. They are pretty friendly.

The Mixmaster said:
Another spray-painter who can also take up the challenge and which I can recommend is ADSM (Advance Scratch Master) located at no 33 kim chuan drive (tel 6858 3255) or at no 53, paya ubi industrial park (tel 6747 0738). Look for Yong (hp 91006666), say that the Mixmaster recommended you.

g_down2.jpg

Can check out ADSM's website at http://www.adsm.com.sg

Just got my Audi A4 back from a total external respray job at ADSM. Very nice! Took 3 days and $1200. Better than the original paint work. I've never seen the car so shiny before but could be the colour I choose.

I'll recommend ADSM. Tried and tested.

I don't think any of the local workshops can match factory paint man. Or else I'd paint the whole car. ;)

jaskin said:
I don't think any of the local workshops can match factory paint man. Or else I'd paint the whole car. ;)

Why not? The BMW paint work is rubbish. Original Audi/VW is so much better.

I'm not a paint pro, but that's my idealogy. Never owned an Audi or VW so I wouldn't know. In terms of selling a car, I would think that the buyer would prefer factory paint.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back