[you], what's your driving pattern like?

[you], what's your driving pattern like?

• I drive gentle 100% all the time. I don't even see the red line.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80% Gentle, 20% Hard...i drive fast..but really not much at all.

• Everything in moderation. 50% 50%.. I enjoy the spirited drive but nothing illegal.

• 80% hard, 20% Gentle - The only time i drive gentle is when i'm cooling down the car!

• 100% - My license is always being risked. Speed limits are breached each time i drive.

• Total voters
Re: VAN36, what's your driving pattern like?

80% hard....20% gentlemen....its the ultimate driving machine....the engineers behind the Bimmer will feel insulted if you drive like a pussy cat....

Re: [you], what's your driving pattern like?

Easy peasy enjoying the radio. Slowest Bimmer on the road. Hahaha.

Re: vivocity2006, what's your driving pattern like?

Everything in moderation. 50% 50%.. I enjoy the spirited drive but nothing illegal.

Re: mrmpower, what's your driving pattern like?

Hmm

I can say my driving meter is "80% Gentle, 20% Hard...i drive fast..but really not much at all" but that's not really true.

Actually, I'll drive "fast and furious" only when I want it not because I'm in hurry or just want to show my arrogant to other drivers. You guys should come to Sepang International Circuit open track day and you'll know how I'm feel...

To me car is a machine that can really satisfy my need for speed. I'm also a superbike fan. Since my last terrible accident, I moved to car. But actually I like both :D

Enjoy driving your car, no matter what kind of car you have as long as it can move when you floor the paddle.

Re: Vic, what's your driving pattern like?

I'm more 50-50 .... sometimes just like to give the car a good workout .... but then again, always slow down alot .... just to smile at the camera ....;) :cool:

Re: Curry Bun, what's your driving pattern like?

I am not a fast driver 80/20 will be my choice but slow also kenna chase by TP.

have to slow down and wait for them to catch up and tell me their story b4 give me a ticket.

im a fast driver..but since i had my wheels change i turn into a moderately slow drive as my rear tyres keeps grinding my rear fender..hehehe :)

Everything in moderation. 50% 50%.. I enjoy the spirited drive but nothing illegal.

Re: beembeem, what's your driving pattern like?

Hi All

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back