[you], what's your driving pattern like?

[you], what's your driving pattern like?

• I drive gentle 100% all the time. I don't even see the red line.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80% Gentle, 20% Hard...i drive fast..but really not much at all.

• Everything in moderation. 50% 50%.. I enjoy the spirited drive but nothing illegal.

• 80% hard, 20% Gentle - The only time i drive gentle is when i'm cooling down the car!

• 100% - My license is always being risked. Speed limits are breached each time i drive.

• Total voters
Re: mambo, what's your driving pattern like?

50/50 like most people.

Re: beemw, what's your driving pattern like?

Generally on the speed limits 90%, occasional spurts 10% of the time. If I want to have some fun, i spend some time on track.

Re: Bimmer80, what's your driving pattern like?

More controlled driving in city after getting unwanted attention from the TPs.... Highways still my favorite to enjoy my ride:silenced: :silenced:

Re: rameshevb, what's your driving pattern like?

Dear Ryan,

It all depends where I am driving. In Singapore I am pretty much a moderate driver. The structure of the roads and traffic conditions do not allow one to drive fast.

But if I am on the PLUS highway in Malaysia, I do drive quite fast most of the time unless the weather conditions are bad. I love the PLUS highway that links the south to the north of Malaysia as you can go on driving for hours without having to stop at traffic lights.

Re: [you], what's your driving pattern like?

today my driving pattern very good before 250pm. after 250pm a bit not so good...jack's fault of cos.

Re: Orbita, what's your driving pattern like?

No specific pattern, can vary from one extreme to the other.....:lol:

Re: Mare, what's your driving pattern like?

Hi all, am new here, thanks for the welcome. Just bought a used 523i from Premium selection. Have not collected the car yet.

Re: Riverboy, what's your driving pattern like?

drives exactly like a boy trapped in a mid-life-crisis man body. changed my tires recently to michelin pilot preceda at 360 bucks a piece ( expensive?) and feel is superb. gives me confidence to step on the gas especially during cornering

Re: LightSabre, what's your driving pattern like?

80% Gentle, 20% Hard. If not for the traffic conditions, cameras, etc, should be the other way round... ;)

Re: bhlimoo, what's your driving pattern like?

80% gentle, only once in a while need to stretch the car a bit..or when someone gives me that 'look' on my ride then I'll push it, but always within lawful limit..

Re: patan, what's your driving pattern like?

Most of the time easy going, except when I'm late for appointment. ha ha.

Re: tigolfclub, what's your driving pattern like?

Hard when Excited!....:woottt: Which is very often...Fortunately my ride not 'supped' up!!

hard most of the time after all the handling is too tempting most of the time ...especially when the roads are empty.

Re: latour, what's your driving pattern like?

Used to have a E39 520IA in early years of 2000, then switch to a LGT - getting old and cant break rules anymore, and now back to an E60 523i XL - not new but I think its one of the best in the 5ers in my opinion. For now, on SGP roads it will have to be "Everything in moderation. 50% 50%.. I enjoy the spirited drive but nothing illegal. " in super well balanced fashion... :juggle:

i'm more of a 50/50 driver, but really depends on the mood at that moment and where i am then.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New88photos

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back