[you], what's your driving pattern like?

[you], what's your driving pattern like?

• I drive gentle 100% all the time. I don't even see the red line.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80% Gentle, 20% Hard...i drive fast..but really not much at all.

• Everything in moderation. 50% 50%.. I enjoy the spirited drive but nothing illegal.

• 80% hard, 20% Gentle - The only time i drive gentle is when i'm cooling down the car!

• 100% - My license is always being risked. Speed limits are breached each time i drive.

• Total voters
Re: bmw8448, what's your driving pattern like?

had exported my E46 recently and now waiting to receive my F10 in about one week time.
My usual driving pattern is 60 hard /40 soft, and tends to be more careful though tends to be faster, but safety comes first for myself, family and other road users.
Nevertheless, when i drive alone, tends to be 80 hard /20 soft , expecially corners and highway, and BMW really give me good confidence for these challenges.:p

Re: [you], what's your driving pattern like?

I am very heavy footed hence usually hard, especially at corners.....Like the looks of other drivers when you over take them at corners with speed which they are certain their cars will turn turtle...

Er my driving pattern depends.. My frd complains most of the time that I am too SLOW and sometimes my frd will complain I am a BAD Driver..

hee he, must be faster that the camera... average speed per day 100km/hr

I am very heavy footed when challenged but most of the time gentle driving, safety comes first.

Re: alexera, what's your driving pattern like?

Deepblue;561934 said:
I am very heavy footed when challenged but most of the time gentle driving, safety comes first.

Same here....:smack:

Re: cableguy55, what's your driving pattern like?

Driving about 100km to and from work
I try and get maximum from my car
Mileage is important to me
i drive average 110km/hr sometime when no TP go faster

Re: cableguy55, what's your driving pattern like?

me drive app100km to & from work each day too.

70% leisure, 30% fun

efficient... more on the aggressive type...time to overtake, juz tick n Go... ;)

I prefer to drive slightly faster than the average road user.

Generally a right lane guy but not a speedster.

Never seen the red line. Not that aggressive.

I drive often about 10-15 above the speed limit. I like my car to stay responsive at all times. So, I find reguler "drive mode" too sluggish - especially when 2-3 people are in the car. On the other hand, I find the "sport drive" mode is rough (and far less ecomonical). So, I change my gears manually most of the time. I use "drive mode" only when I am tired. I don't read SMS while driving, and don't like to speak on the phone either. In short, I enjoy driving, and would like to focus on it.

Re: zofz, what's your driving pattern like?

erratic.

really depends on my mood. when im dazed after a long day at work, i usually put it in 'D' mode and it gets me from point A to point B.

at other times, i find myself drawn to 'DS' mode because of the increased responsiveness of the engine.

so i think its 50-50. =)

I'm a comfort driver...0 to 100 not important to me, I just like to cruise at 120km/h when on the highway, and I dont like to step on brakes...

Re: mayia, what's your driving pattern like?

Just like the feel of wind in my hair..so most of the time up to the speed limit.Especially after having a shower.

i oso usually drive like a wuss. my excuse is i'm a family man.

Re: Nutzz, what's your driving pattern like?

I cruise only if my wife and my kid is with me :) love the corners too lol

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back