[you], what's your driving pattern like?

[you], what's your driving pattern like?

• I drive gentle 100% all the time. I don't even see the red line.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80% Gentle, 20% Hard...i drive fast..but really not much at all.

• Everything in moderation. 50% 50%.. I enjoy the spirited drive but nothing illegal.

• 80% hard, 20% Gentle - The only time i drive gentle is when i'm cooling down the car!

• 100% - My license is always being risked. Speed limits are breached each time i drive.

• Total voters
Re: [you], what's your driving pattern like?

I used to choong at the lights as my turbo VW's pick up was fantastic and didn't burn much fuel (no heartache). But with the Bimmer, it's much more moderate. The 325i still has enough "go" once you hit 2500+ rpm.

Re: Dali, what's your driving pattern like?

50%~50% enjoying stroll when I'm not in rush, wahahaa,footstep harder especially when I'm late for work:)

well it depends on situation... if needed i'll probably drive as moderately crazy.. If not I can be just strolling down the road with the top down...
If there's a night out for the convertible, it'll be nice to PM me so I can tag along and meet the pros... Cheers everyone...

Ironically, I can be rather reckless when I'm behind the wheels of my Lexus IS250; but I tend to be a lot more gracious and forgiving when I'm driving my Z4 35i.

80% Gentle/20% Hard.. unless I meet some idiotic drivers.. :p

Re: vincewjh, what's your driving pattern like?

Depending whether i am rushing for time... otherwise, mostly 80% Gentle and 20% Hard. Regards.

Re: SinDevils, what's your driving pattern like?

50 / 50. Can be fast but stays within limit most of the time.

I would say probably 70/30. Eco-driving can be fun in its own way, and sometimes more relaxing, but being a petrolhead, I'm obviously not immune to the temptation of flooring it once in a while ;)

Used to be 80% hard, 20% Gentle....but ever since the arrival of our boy it became the other way round..and the 20% hard only happened when i am driving alone. Cheers!

Re: xudeli1972, what's your driving pattern like?

I liken it fast but we are in Singapore after all.... not much you can do even with 500bhp.... :p

Ah, I have driven BM in the last 20 years and always observe every country's traffice rules, but one thing that I don't like is being tailed by other drivers who thinks they are F1 drivers

Re: angelfirefly869, what's your driving pattern like?

yeah..i agree when some drivers tailed you like an F1 driver closely behind when they see a BM driver.. I drove 180kmph on the NS highway..just came back and did 2.5 hours from KL back to Singapore. Here..i try to follow the speed limit but when your car is constantly pushing you to peddle down the oil i might go 110 at times..

Cheers

Re: joe12, what's your driving pattern like?

my driving pattern is like 170 km/h... but recently cannot even hit 120km/h ... suspect dirty engine oil or maybe me my spark plug gone ?? .. so sad :( .. see all the japanese car overtake me... anyone usw OWS b4 ?
thanks

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back