[you], what's your driving pattern like?

[you], what's your driving pattern like?

• I drive gentle 100% all the time. I don't even see the red line.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80% Gentle, 20% Hard...i drive fast..but really not much at all.

• Everything in moderation. 50% 50%.. I enjoy the spirited drive but nothing illegal.

• 80% hard, 20% Gentle - The only time i drive gentle is when i'm cooling down the car!

• 100% - My license is always being risked. Speed limits are breached each time i drive.

• Total voters
Re: [you], what's your driving pattern like?

Bro, not able to poll cos the option is not available for me to choose. I am a slow driver!! A courteous one too :). Even when I am on a SIR (Honda), a 660cc van is faster. That's why I m being known as "Tortoise Speed SIR".

Hi folks, i am going to pick up a 2006 E60 523i next week. Excited but really hope all is problem free to scrap day.
I used to be a volkswagen guy, eos before... turning into family man next :)
Any advice on things to check on the car the day i collect? Cheers!

I've gone 150 in a van before. way too hard i think, haha.

current ride is a honda accord 2.4L, well, i gotta refuel abt thrice a week? no idea how hard that is but i rate myself 40 hard 40 gentle and 20 when some driver gets on my nerves

i drive steadily.. but always have evo, SLK, or wrx like to squeeze my car back

Re: Xpoint, what's your driving pattern like?

Depends on the road situation. I enjoy cruising at speed of around 90 to 120km/h.

Everything in moderation. 50% 50%.. I enjoy the spirited drive but nothing illegal.

used to ride a Hayabusa & R1...what u reckon? hehehe

Re: Huton Benz, what's your driving pattern like?

Honestly, I drive like a Jack-ass. If I'm the 1st car at Traffic Junction, i'll be the 1st to sprint out when light turns Green. I love the sight of seeing all cars behind me a great distance from my rear view mirror after 100 meters. I get a sense of satisfaction by breaking off from the pack and having no obstruction in front of me.

I hate road hoggers. There are idiotic driver who will pull off from Lane 2 to Lane 1 of a highway and maintaining a speed of 80 kph. Why can't they remain in Lane 2 and continue to crawl their way at 60 kph or 70 kph? They don't seem to understand the plight of other road users who have a penchant to cruise at 90 kph to 100 kph along Lane 1.

Each day, there are more and more of such idiosyncracies in our road. I don't blame them but I detest those in LTA who failed in their job in instilling them with the right driving fundamentals. As the saying goes, there are no bad soldiers but bad commanders.

So, tell me, what kind of a driver am I?
Huton

Slowdown when get close to another car, boost up when the car getting closer. Rev up when there is no car.

Usually these forum polls are check a box rype. Are the admins reading each reply and adjusting the atats?

Drive like you stole it!

i try to go 50 50 but the car too darn slow if i don't step on the gas.... >.>

Re: E71, what's your driving pattern like?

Try for 50/50 but somehow end up speeding most of the time

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back