2010 - new 5 series pricing

Re: 2010 - new 5 series pricing

Juz received the confirmation! Locked in price already... I heard they goin to increase $10k across the board. Heng ah! But i think that $ will continue to go up inview of the supply problem... Luckily i act fast else goin to pay Xtra for it... can use the savings and buy another watch... :lol2:

fulloption;533207 said:
Juz received the confirmation! Locked in price already... I heard they goin to increase $10k across the board. Heng ah! But i think that $ will continue to go up inview of the supply problem... Luckily i act fast else goin to pay Xtra for it... can use the savings and buy another watch... :lol2:
congrats bro. when is ur delivery? july batch?

I was at the used car dealer yesterday.. he claimed that PML sold 200+ cars last week and most of them were F10s.

So what are the new prices of F10? and what delivery dates are we looking at for new orders? its crazy man!!

Cool Al;533412 said:
So what are the new prices of F10? and what delivery dates are we looking at for new orders? its crazy man!!
looking at another 10k up from current prices.

production date for my car is not confimed yet... apparantly maybe July production as they had finished selling all the earlier production cars...

Their prices all went up by $12k! i thought was $10k.. anyway my SC told me that COE will continue to be high and analyzed for me using the veh population that may potential scrap i.e there are only 77k vehs on the road that reg betw (2000 - 2005). The new formulae goes by replacement and if these cars dun scrap then supply will continue to dip! Imagine last yr spore reg 66k cars and nw the total population for potential scrap is so little!

Heard from also that PML sold more than 500+ F10 todate! However, mine is on 6 bids non-guaranteed so hopefully i can secure my COE soon else deal may not go through.. Frankly speaking, even if i need to top up i probably will coz the hike is not reli through the dealer but the GOVT!

It would be interesting to see how the orders will be fulfilled. The 280+(?) buyers who ordered before the 2nd March COE bidding have the option to cancel so presumably Cat B bids cannot be put in for them until the order is confirmed. So, there must be stockpile of Cat E COEs somewhere to be used for these orders. Then again, if these were the "cheaper" Cat Es, buyers may not necessarily benefit from the higher Cat B prevailing at the time of delivery.

Given the amazing reception for the F10, will there be a situation where buyers will be asked to top up, notwithstanding that the pricing has been locked in? I have been reassured that this has never happened but what if COEs move into the $60-80k range or more?

fulloption;533200 said:
Juz left PML showroom n parted my $ for a 535. Was monitoring the COE and head down once i saw it crossed $45k. Apparantly, i was told that there will be another road of price increase from 3pm tml.. something like the last round which i missed! :oooops:

Dun wish to miss the boat again... I was told that i can have a special viewing this fri... :dance:

Congrats! So, will there be a special preview after all? :shakemyb:

Did PML also contribute to the surge in COE Cat B bid because the hundreds of F10s coming in. They can afford to bid aggressively because of the big profit margin.

Rocky99;533549 said:
Did PML also contribute to the surge in COE Cat B bid because the hundreds of F10s coming in. They can afford to bid aggressively because of the big profit margin.
its not just them. alot of AD's have orders to fulfill from panic buying. they have to go fer it

Rocky99;533549 said:

For Cat B and Open Cat, definitely believe that PML have many COEs on hand, and bidding for more.

C&C, PA and VGS have also been very aggressive with their marketing campaigns, and they probably contributed as well.

Thanks Slater, but I wonder when the new M5 rims will be out hehehe. Btw I just got back from Tokyo and I didn't have time to check out the F10 on display at the BMW showroom at Marunouchi!!

neilpryde;533953 said:
Thanks Slater, but I wonder when the new M5 rims will be out hehehe. Btw I just got back from Tokyo and I didn't have time to check out the F10 on display at the BMW showroom at Marunouchi!!
not so soon. usually after launch of the base model, will take a while b4 ///M arrives

fulloption;533505 said:
production date for my car is not confimed yet... apparantly maybe July production as they had finished selling all the earlier production cars...

Their prices all went up by $12k! i thought was $10k.. anyway my SC told me that COE will continue to be high and analyzed for me using the veh population that may potential scrap i.e there are only 77k vehs on the road that reg betw (2000 - 2005). The new formulae goes by replacement and if these cars dun scrap then supply will continue to dip! Imagine last yr spore reg 66k cars and nw the total population for potential scrap is so little!

Heard from also that PML sold more than 500+ F10 todate! However, mine is on 6 bids non-guaranteed so hopefully i can secure my COE soon else deal may not go through.. Frankly speaking, even if i need to top up i probably will coz the hike is not reli through the dealer but the GOVT!

Wow .....You mean up another 12K ..... and COE not guaranteed!
What is the price with guaranteed COE now?

kinggo;534597 said:
Wow .....You mean up another 12K ..... and COE not guaranteed!
What is the price with guaranteed COE now?
nothing is guranteed now. will bid 6 times for u, if fail then return deposit. deal is cancelled

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max10club
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back