2010 - new 5 series pricing

Re: 2010 - new 5 series pricing

was wondering which PI has the stocks to offer. Am wondering if they have ready COE.

bmwmonster;531935 said:
was wondering which PI has the stocks to offer. Am wondering if they have ready COE.
its good to ensure that they have COE or will bid for it if u went for secured COE. dun make the mistake i did by not getting car coz COE went too high for PI to bid.

Jason8822;531741 said:
not in another parallel universe but PARALLEL IMPORTER
pls dun restrict yourself to authorised dealers in our singapore "universe" :nutkick:
there must be a reason why they (PI) exist

Already booked, just trying to decide on options. Maybe when when the LCI is introduced :)

bimmernic;532025 said:
Already booked, just trying to decide on options. Maybe when when the LCI is introduced :)

hey, you book so early and you're thinking about LCi now. lol
at least i am thinking of going for the facelifted version right from the start cos i still love my E60 a lot (the real reason is money not enough la)

Heard from SE that BMW has withdrawn the refundable deposit scheme. If you want to book F10 now, it has to be a confirmed deal. Apparently, more than 500 units F10 booked...

taneks;532566 said:
Heard from SE that BMW has withdrawn the refundable deposit scheme. If you want to book F10 now, it has to be a confirmed deal. Apparently, more than 500 units F10 booked...

wow... there wil be a huge influx of F10's on the roads very soon....

Hmm...I wonder whether there will be a possibility to 'transfer' the booking to others for those that booked under the refund scheme. Can make money!

Cool Al;532583 said:
Hmm...I wonder whether there will be a possibility to 'transfer' the booking to others for those that booked under the refund scheme. Can make money!
u thinking of selling at a price between PML old price and revised price?

Just a thought...in any case, I missed the boat and didn't book in the first round...so will have to wait.

Jason8822;532369 said:
hey, you book so early and you're thinking about LCi now. lol
at least i am thinking of going for the facelifted version right from the start cos i still love my E60 a lot (the real reason is money not enough la)

:juggle: It would be great if I could have a new car with every new model change or face lift. The reality is that I would probably stick to the F10 for quite a while. Current car will be nearly 5 at the end of year so the timing's just right for me. Plus, the way that COE prices are going, who knows what the price of the LCI will be in 3-4 years.

Perhaps when the LCI is introduced, the 528 would be widely available or, hope upon hope, a twin-turbo version of the 2.5l engine.

Cool Al;532591 said:
Just a thought...in any case, I missed the boat and didn't book in the first round...so will have to wait.
pml prices for new 5 series did not go up as much as the rest. definitely still a steel as compared to other models

Slater;532586 said:
u thinking of selling at a price between PML old price and revised price?
looking at the latest April number of COEs release, Cat A -38%; Cat B -20%, Cat E -36%, you can make much more profit....... that is IF you are allowed to transfer in the first place, which you are not.

longhorn;532625 said:
looking at the latest April number of COEs release, Cat A -38%; Cat B -20%, Cat E -36%, you can make much more profit....... that is IF you are allowed to transfer in the first place, which you are not.
cant wait to click refresh button on web browser this weds to see how quick coe prices jump. i doubt it will be as spirited as the last one

taneks;532566 said:

Can't really blame them. The pre-order period at the introductory pricing (before the 2nd March COE exercise) was only for about 1.5 weeks yet I understand that about 280+ orders were gathered.

Even with the price increase of $14k, there is no risk to prospective owners since they would be able to lock in the pricing yet benefit from any COE increase. Plus, they still have the option to cancel. If the booking was transferable, which I do not believe it is, then there would have been more buyers.

If the 500+ orders is more than anecdotal, PML would appear to have concluded that they have a sure fire hit on their hands, even if there would, eventually, be cancellations, which can then be released at a higher selling price. Assuming that each month's production allocation to SG is 100 units, PML would now be selling their July/August allocations for delivery in September/October. Its a pretty good position to be for a $200k+ car.

Slater;532620 said:
pml prices for new 5 series did not go up as much as the rest. definitely still a steel as compared to other models

Yup, $14k for the 5-series. $22k for the rest, I think. But only if you have really made up your mind.

My question is, "How is PML going to secure 500+ COEs at non exhorbitant prices????" And this is excluding other BMW models....

longhorn;532625 said:

Slater;532627 said:
cant wait to click refresh button on web browser this weds to see how quick coe prices jump. i doubt it will be as spirited as the last one

can't wait to see the next round of bidding, and what the COE price is gonna be. :yummie:

longhorn;532638 said:
My question is, "How is PML going to secure 500+ COEs at non exhorbitant prices????" And this is excluding other BMW models....

the will slowly reduce the overtrades.... then, if COE continues on it's upward trend at the same rate, price will definitely increase.

my guess, it may be late Q2 / early Q3.

longhorn;532638 said:
they prolly stocked up on open CAT coe's liao knowing them. good risk management. least u need not worry they will turn on their promise. big players will always be big players

Slater;532642 said:
they prolly stocked up on open CAT coe's liao knowing them. good risk management. least u need not worry they will turn on their promise. big players will always be big players
i cannot believe they stocked up 500 Cat E's. That is $15 million!!!!!! Well let's see what happens. I am also interested to find out cos I predict COE will hit $60K in April..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sin88love
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back