2010 - new 5 series pricing

Re: 2010 - new 5 series pricing

aerosports;527995 said:
Just paid my deposit over the weekend. Still the same pricing as announced, but not sure if the prices would be revised after this week's COE bidding exercise.

PI prices for the 523 is only about $10k difference from PML, if you are going for PI car you should consider the 535, the savings is more than $30k.

but did you consider the diff in spec between pml & pi car?
maybe pi 523 very highly specced leh. just in case la

aerosports;527995 said:
Just paid my deposit over the weekend. Still the same pricing as announced, but not sure if the prices would be revised after this week's COE bidding exercise.

PI prices for the 523 is only about $10k difference from PML, if you are going for PI car you should consider the 535, the savings is more than $30k.

Yup paid my deposit for the baseline 523i. ..... but 17" rims look too small to me. :confused:

Anyone booked the highline 523i and wants to upgrade rims to > 18"? .......Please pm me!
I'm interested to upgrade to the 18" rims from the highline model.

today is the last day to book the new 5 at early bird prices and tomorrow the price will increase another 8k. I hope the SE did not smoke me. I just put my deposit...anyway if you do not like the car when it launches in May, pml will full refund the $ to you. It is written in the contract.

523i highline selling like hotcake...nice color almost gone. X1 sold about 50 units...this market is picking up.

sg520;528049 said:
today is the last day to book the new 5 at early bird prices and tomorrow the price will increase another 8k. I hope the SE did not smoke me. I just put my deposit...anyway if you do not like the car when it launches in May, pml will full refund the $ to you. It is written in the contract.

523i highline selling like hotcake...nice color almost gone. X1 sold about 50 units...this market is picking up.
whats the diff in the highline?

X1 on sale liao?!?!?!

highline has 6 more items....folding side mirrors, 18" rims, GPS, interior wood trim, hifi loudspeaker system and park assist (parallel parking...go youtube see...quite cool but dont know it really works or not). Highline another 14k.

SE told me pml collected 50 orders for X1...dont know got smoke or not...I was wondering why X1???? X3 already so small...

sg520;528049 said:

Congratulations!

sg520;528062 said:
highline has 6 more items....folding side mirrors, 18" rims, GPS, interior wood trim, hifi loudspeaker system and park assist (parallel parking...go youtube see...quite cool but dont know it really works or not). Highline another 14k.

SE told me pml collected 50 orders for X1...dont know got smoke or not...I was wondering why X1???? X3 already so small...
wah lan, folding side mirrors also considered option?!

etan1;528064 said:
Congratulations!

eh why congrats me? i may not buy it...cos still comparing with E class. Buying for my mum...I may back off if it turns out ugly and too much gadgets for my 70 yo mum.

Slater;528065 said:
wah lan, folding side mirrors also considered option?!

ya lor...crazy! can you imagine the base 523 mirros cannot be folded? wtf. Nothing to shout abt the highline...juz tink that the GPS and 18" rims are important.

sg520;528066 said:
eh why congrats me? i may not buy it...cos still comparing with E class. Buying for my mum...I may back off if it turns out ugly and too much gadgets for my 70 yo mum.
do u need another son?

sg520;528067 said:
ya lor...crazy! can you imagine the base 523 mirros cannot be folded? wtf. Nothing to shout abt the highline...juz tink that the GPS and 18" rims are important.
rims, eventually u will be able to pick up used ones at tyre shops, knowing how ppl will change out of it. 13k diff, it pretty much is the costs of those additional things.

when will show car arrive?

sg520;528069 said:
bro, i may be younger than you...haha
dun think so leh. unless ur they guy in ur avatar

sg520;528066 said:

Potentially, one of the 1st few to own the new 5 in SGP.

Slater;528070 said:
rims, eventually u will be able to pick up used ones at tyre shops, knowing how ppl will change out of it. 13k diff, it pretty much is the costs of those additional things.

when will show car arrive?

tentatively 20 May is the launch date...if you book the existing stocks, you will get your car in May/June.

Bro, get the 535, damn high spec but dun buy from PML. Too pricey. PI very much cheaper...

sg520;528073 said:
tentatively 20 May is the launch date...if you book the existing stocks, you will get your car in May/June.

Bro, get the 535, damn high spec but dun buy from PML. Too pricey. PI very much cheaper...
u sure PI all the features same as PML and still much cheaper?

etan1;528072 said:
Potentially, one of the 1st few to own the new 5 in SGP.

I like 5 series alot. In Nov 2003, I was the first few to buy the 520i at 204K. This is the only car that I drove for 5 yrs! I even name my nick as 520 haha.

I hope to repeat the history...but my 70yo mum may like ah pek car...merc really ah pek look...sian

sg520;528075 said:
I like 5 series alot. In Nov 2003, I was the first few to buy the 520i at 204K. This is the only car that I drove for 5 yrs! I even name my nick as 520 haha.

I hope to repeat the history...but my 70yo mum may like ah pek car...merc really ah pek look...sian
new merc looks very nice from the rear leh. Terry say wan

The park assist is probably an expensive option, no? Though I doubt it's usefulness in Singapore.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetceovn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back