2011 BMW nightdrive

Re: 2011 BMW nightdrive

kenntona;633683 said:
Hahahaha Lawrence, I was wondering if you were heading towards CTE too !!!

That why I was so paysay when u told me that u were considering going home and detour to the end point bcos of me..

So paysay... but a BIG thank you...

I couldn't make it to today BMW meet up as I had dinner with my parents today but will do my best for the next meet up...

Knight;633886 said:
Haha I was around Jawz's car when we're at Raffles M..Manage to say hi to Jawz ,& to u now,haha! This turn out too big ,Where were u?:thinking:

:) ... as usual, Benji was with one nervous female.... nice meeting you, being quite awhile...:)

Mockngbrd;633962 said:
anybody going to intro me to Clara?

:whattheh: ... do you wanna see her peekture...I can try and find one......:D

jawzsg;634099 said:
:whattheh: ... do you wanna see her peekture...I can try and find one......:D

dont think im in guangzhou i cant log in internet haha...y u will have my peekture? whoever is the camera man that night pls do not post unglam pics of me, thanks!

clara25;634110 said:
dont think im in guangzhou i cant log in internet haha...y u will have my peekture? whoever is the camera man that night pls do not post unglam pics of me, thanks!

U shld look good in any angle, Terry said one.

clara25;634110 said:

:shhhh: so many demand woh, how? Maybe you better send a few glamour shots to my pm... those I have kind of like Hitler styled moustache one.... :nehnehhh:

Alamak, tot China cannot log in one.....tsk tsk tsk

I follow Clara all the way from raffles marina to big splash, other than a short stretch where hum@n became light bulb. Mock mai jealous.

Who say china can't log in? Wanna talk bad abt me when I nt ard rite...u were following me? I think was in my own world that's y never take notice

clara25;634250 said:
Who say china can't log in? Wanna talk bad abt me when I nt ard rite...u were following me? I think was in my own world that's y never take notice

Ya, you zoom past me after the Tuas' roundabout. After that I can only play catch up. I was the last car in that group and I was afraid of getting lost, so die die step on accelerator and follow. But my car almost kiss centre divider at that bend near Jurong trying to keep up with your car.

Last edited by a moderator:

I slow down alot after the bend coz my dtc light out I scare. Then plus duno my way so follow

I only knw got 1 bmw poke me frm behind, car plate 332..

But gotta say I must be thankful to my car for saving me times...the corner felt scary yet quite gd

It happen at nite + the driver looks abit black to me so cant see who. The driver poke me for quite a distance b4 we tio a black smoke boobie trap frm a 7series!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back