216d Grand Tourer

Hi all!

Confirmed a Metallic White with Black Interior last Friday and am looking to take delivery in about 2 weeks. This is my first BMW and look forward to meeting more like-minded folks here!

;)

Anyone knows how to change the 216d key battery? Can't seem to open the case and afraid to force it open. No videos online to show for 216d

Hi I'm newbie interested grand tourer any one can add me on wat Apps chats to get feed back btw hp nine two 2 eight 8 three 3 zero thanks

Add me as well pls, 9 Two Two 6 Six 1 Seven Two. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all, I'm new here. I'm keen on getting the 216d GT. Other than from PML, SGCarmart shows a few PIs bringing in the 216d GT. Did anybody here buy from any of the PIs, e.g. SG Vehicles? Are the specs and features different? Anything to watch out for? Thanks.

Gerald

Guys, sharing insurance lobang. Highly recommended insurance broker Terence 9362 3352. I think already many 216 bros bought from him. Hassle free and easy to deal. Very good price and easy going guy...Just watsapp him direct at 9362 3352. Heard he is very familiar with the 216 insurance premiums..like got special price..Premium is very good but he is very slow ( business too good!! Haha ) so if urgent u need to let him know..and pls throw away PML renewal letter haha

Last edited:
Hi! Just signed on the dotted line for a 216d GT at PML yesterday. Hoping to meet fellow GT owners and share what's best for our GTs. Please add me at 97901650.

Hi,

Pls add me to the chat group: 9six6868ninefive.

Mine's Saddle brown on Metallic Black!

Thanks!

Bern

Hi all, I'm new here. I'm keen on getting the 216d GT. Other than from PML, SGCarmart shows a few PIs bringing in the 216d GT. Did anybody here buy from any of the PIs, e.g. SG Vehicles? Are the specs and features different? Anything to watch out for? Thanks.

Gerald
The 216dGT from PML is nearly full spec, I'll get it from PML - trying to bid for a $10k COE and wait for a freak result, then I can pick up the 216dGT at slightly under $130k! It comes with GPS and iConnect meaning you get latest traffic conditions and GPS will lead you to less congested route. Also auto-park for parallel parking. Also factory warranty and parts. I'll be keen to look at PI 220i petrol model though.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
88zalv

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back