216d Grand Tourer

I've decided on Pika Pika Rain, but their group buy doesn't save much. I think $25 (for 2) or $50 (for 3 or more) off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all.
Collecting my this friday 1st time with pml.
May i check if changing to aftermarket rim will void warranty?
Change brakepad n steel brake hose outside pml allow?
Upgrade aftermarket speaker is ok?
Or what can i change n no void warranty?
Sorry ask so many Q. dun want to waste the 5 years warranty.
Tia

Technically, and if go everything "by the book", anything done outside "may" void the warranty of the specific item if the fault is traced back to the upgrades/replacements done outside PML.

By left, of course - anything goes.

Technically, and if go everything "by the book", anything done outside "may" void the warranty of the specific item if the fault is traced back to the upgrades/replacements done outside PML.

By left, of course - anything goes.
Ya before sign SA said change rim dun void but after dwn payment said better not change n risk void warranty...feel not balance hahah.
Btw if do coding to change auto stop start will it be detected when send in for servicing?

Ya before sign SA said change rim dun void but after dwn payment said better not change n risk void warranty...feel not balance hahah.
Btw if do coding to change auto stop start will it be detected when send in for servicing?

On coding - this one not too sure. Gotta ask the experts on this - like Master Chee Ming.

U got request to be added on WhatsApp chatgrp? U can ask him there.

any bros can advise at what mileage do you require to change the brake pads and the cost of changing at PML ?

Does anyone has a recommendation for rubber floor mat for the Gran tourer?
Those sold by Performance motor is very expensive at $252 and boot mat at $216.

Also do you have any lobang for front window sun shade?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportsink
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back