216i GT Owners

Hi I just collected my 216 GT 2 weeks ago. Can pls add me to either the WhatsApp or Telegram? My Mobile is 90119901. Thank you!

would those driving a petrol version consider their engine bay noise is as loud as a diesel model?

Hi there Rbimmer, I'm not officially a GT 216i owner yet though went for a test drive. Yes, one of the things that stood out was the rather loud engine noise. I was expecting it for the diesel variant and it as definitely unexpected for the petrol variant. Anyone with the same views?

would those driving a petrol version consider their engine bay noise is as loud as a diesel model?
Yes, was told it is so when I complained about it when I received the car. My sales engineer recorded the noise of the test drive model which was likewise.

Hi Kelrecis, did you install Hella camera outside? Will it affect PML warranty. Am considering Blackvue or BMW 2.0. Worry about warranty... any thoughts?
Sorry, just saw your query. My SE said won’t void warranty. Sent in my car for servicing, no feedback from PML that warranty is void.

Hi there Rbimmer, I'm not officially a GT 216i owner yet though went for a test drive. Yes, one of the things that stood out was the rather loud engine noise. I was expecting it for the diesel variant and it as definitely unexpected for the petrol variant. Anyone with the same views?
I was trying to recall. thought it sounds noisier than I first got it...lol

I was trying to recall. thought it sounds noisier than I first got it...lol
i guess as long as the machine runs like a good conti car worthy of the price and that it is well insulated when inside the car then the noise is just a little issue that can be overlooked. Anyway, signed on the dotted line today so officially an owner of GT 216i now haha. May i please be added to the telegram/whatsapp, 9784318four. Thanks admin!

i guess as long as the machine runs like a good conti car worthy of the price and that it is well insulated when inside the car then the noise is just a little issue that can be overlooked. Anyway, signed on the dotted line today so officially an owner of GT 216i now haha. May i please be added to the telegram/whatsapp, 9784318four. Thanks admin!
Welcome to the club! Enjoy your ride!

Hi all, I'm looking at getting the active tourer 216D , any one can advise the estimated mileage clocked per tank?

Hi guys
Will be collecting keys to my
F46 M-sport this weekend!

1st mod must be K&N airfilter!
No issue with warranty right?

1st mod must be K&N airfilter!

Stock filter good enough.Just dont leave it on for the recommended service interval of 10-12k kms!
The K & N does nothing

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaibk8codes

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back