Re: 335 vs 325 vs Audi TT?

Azrielsc;290671 said:
Oei! Who called me BENG!?!

My fuel consumption is 12.8L/100km.
I did, you won't banned me right. :(
I can't lived without this forum.

acupunch said:
Logical = E90 320 looks the same all the way to E90335. yet almost double the prices. does all the power differences justify for the 100% more you need to pay? that's very Individual. of course if you can afford for it, by all means get the best within your budget. If you think 6potter is better than 4 potter, and you could afford it. go get it. cos is dam logical thing to do.
Depends on your need. If your need is point-to-point transport, get a Picanto. If your need is somewhat more luxurious feel, perhaps a BMW. But if you want tua-tua-liap engine, the 320 will not satisfy you. Price wise? How to justify? Hey, there are $40 in Lorong 4, and $200 in Lorong 24. Same hole, same functions, but does it justify the price difference? Of course. It's a case of budget versus needs.

acupunch said:
Passion = Only a ///M is true passion about driving. NA (is KING on the track compares to TC/SC car, flamed me) + Handling + Look = Driver Orgasm. I'm talking about tracking the car. not just street driving passion. If I could afford one, I'm sure it will be on track, cos is born for the track. so spend so much for just an experiences you could had on the track with your car as one soul, is more than just logic? you need to be in love to do something like that, and of course you could afford it. that's passion.
Again, it is very very subjective. Not everyone enjoys tracking. Or invited to track. Now, should all beautiful women join a pageant? Not necessary. Those who wanna pit themself against others, go ahead. But I do agree that the M is like Ms Universe. Sought after.

acupunch said:
Beng = Be it E90/92/93 335i, is chosen mostly is value for money in terms of power per dollars cos is almost as power as a E46 M3 or even the E9x M3 after its proceeded, yet! you paid 2/3 of the ///M price. 1/3 of saving is enough to make the car win in all traffic light launch and looks good with all the mods available. And I bet will all the powers, most owner are not tracking the car, cos that's just not their interest.
+1. You do a comparison against E46's/E90's 330 and the cost of a E46 6-pot souped up with SCs to get the same specs ........ you will see the rationale. No brainer.

Azrielsc;290671 said:
Oei! Who called me BENG!?!

My fuel consumption is 12.8L/100km.

no one call u beng. But angie called u blur! :nehnehhh:

gerrygirl;290678 said:
Hey guys, how much do you pay in road tax & insurance for the 335?

dun care liao lah... hee hee
just skip lunch

acupunch;290318 said:
and do you agreed? I may get flamed inside out, left & right. but I'll say it anyway, cos that's my views. you don't have to agree with me nor debate over it.

Logical = E90 320 looks the same all the way to E90335. yet almost double the prices. does all the power differences justify for the 100% more you need to pay? that's very Individual. of course if you can afford for it, by all means get the best within your budget. If you think 6potter is better than 4 potter, and you could afford it. go get it. cos is dam logical thing to do.

Passion = Only a ///M is true passion about driving. NA (is KING on the track compares to TC/SC car, flamed me) + Handling + Look = Driver Orgasm. I'm talking about tracking the car. not just street driving passion. If I could afford one, I'm sure it will be on track, cos is born for the track. so spend so much for just an experiences you could had on the track with your car as one soul, is more than just logic? you need to be in love to do something like that, and of course you could afford it. that's passion.

Beng = Be it E90/92/93 335i, is chosen mostly is value for money in terms of power per dollars cos is almost as power as a E46 M3 or even the E9x M3 after its proceeded, yet! you paid 2/3 of the ///M price. 1/3 of saving is enough to make the car win in all traffic light launch and looks good with all the mods available. And I bet will all the powers, most owner are not tracking the car, cos that's just not their interest.

actually the term 'BENG', I learned it from most E92 335i owner. They liked that way so be it.

afterall, is not what car model or make you drive. is who are you that matters.

Your thinking are quite unique.

hitmee;290702 said:
no one call u beng. But angie called u blur! :nehnehhh:

dun care liao lah... hee hee
just skip lunch

IF ONLY skipping lunch could cover it!!! Tell me puhleeeeaaseeeee...... Must make rational economical decision. Otherwise must be good girl and get the 325.

I have already explained it, my dear.

road tax is less than 3k.... u can use onemotoring road tax calculator.
insurance above 30 years old is 2.8k. kenn says one.
coz i only 25 years old.

why must you remind me the sad figures?

kenntona;290686 said:
Depends on your need. If your need is point-to-point transport, get a Picanto. If your need is somewhat more luxurious feel, perhaps a BMW. But if you want tua-tua-liap engine, the 320 will not satisfy you. Price wise? How to justify? Hey, there are $40 in Lorong 4, and $200 in Lorong 24. Same hole, same functions, but does it justify the price difference? Of course. It's a case of budget versus needs.
I agreed kia picanto is a very logical point A to B form of transport. But I disagreed with your Lrg 4 vs Lrg 24 satisfaction. Logical = budget + needs.

kenntona;290686 said:
Again, it is very very subjective. Not everyone enjoys tracking. Or invited to track. Now, should all beautiful women join a pageant? Not necessary. Those who wanna pit themself against others, go ahead. But I do agree that the M is like Ms Universe. Sought after.
Of course is subjective lah, pui heng. PASSION u know. not PATIENT nor PA SSION membership le. :)
NA vs TC/SC similar to athletes with vs without steroid. whom you think is more respectful.

kenntona;290686 said:
+1. You do a comparison against E46's/E90's 330 and the cost of a E46 6-pot souped up with SCs to get the same specs ........ you will see the rationale. No brainer.
No brainer buying E92 335i? I might still go for E46///M3, cos if you add SC to that car, the game will be interesting. Cos we are talking about MODS here. my school of thoughts MODS, is who had a deep pocket who wins on specs. but is not so much of what you see on the paper that matters. right? only E92 335i owner could understand, I don't.

acupunch said:
But I disagreed with your Lrg 4 vs Lrg 24 satisfaction. Logical = budget + needs.
Please explain why the price differs when Lorong 4 and Lorong 24 serves the same needs.

acupunch said:
NA vs TC/SC similar to athletes with vs without steroid. whom you think is more respectful.
Tell that to the Evos and Rexes and Audis........ Oh how about GTR? Rodney also on steroids.......

acupunch said:
I might still go for E46///M3, cos if you add SC to that car, the game will be interesting. Cos we are talking about MODS here. my school of thoughts MODS, is who had a deep pocket who wins on specs. but is not so much of what you see on the paper that matters. right? only E92 335i owner could understand, I don't.
SC the M3? Dun think about that. Someone here has done it - it was a flop.

Phil, you talking about Lorong 4's incident?

kenntona;290798 said:
Please explain why the price differs when Lorong 4 and Lorong 24 serves the same needs.
let's do this during coffees, shall we. afterall is 335i vs 325i thread, if you could afford it why not.

kenntona;290798 said:
Tell that to the Evos and Rexes and Audis........ Oh how about GTR? Rodney also on steroids.......
Why not? in same 2.0L class, EVOs & Rexes are TC cars. but when put up against Honda K20A CTR NA car. the CTR is up against challenge. you can't ignore a Tyre R, could you? but rexes STI is now 2.5 L so not fair comparison. not sure about EVos tho.

anyway like I say, NA vs TC/SC are different schools of thoughts lah.

the the FI vs NA debate, I read a Nismo race engineer say the best most agreeable thing:

GIVEN THE SAME POWER LEVEL, NA ENGINE IS SUPERIOR TO FI.

but acu ur theory is not about na vs turbo

to u 323, 325, 330 (which are NA) are not worth it..

is either 320 or M3. that is the part that puzzled me.......why so?

is like me saying...either 335 or lambo for me....nothing in betweeen...

Exactly. Sounded like a 335 bashing session........ I just wanted to know the short-comings of the 335 so I might sell fast and buy a 325 instead.

Can anyone tell me why it is a flop?

i wish i had a good comment, but i just cant fault the 335, sorry Ken. Or the 325 for that matter

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gk88today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back