advise for 520i

Re: advise for 520i

Is it normal to have to wait a week or more for collection after the car is registered? I always thought is just 2-3days after registration, since only make number plate, get road tax disc and install erp unit?

PML need to wait a lot longer before collection?

calvin_lin;805203 said:
Is it normal to have to wait a week or more for collection after the car is registered? I always thought is just 2-3days after registration, since only make number plate, get road tax disc and install erp unit?

Their lead time is 7 working days. After that, u can go and bang table.

st8800;805214 said:
Their lead time is 7 working days. After that, u can go and bang table.

make sure you wear a glove else hand pain

Alamak..got my new car plate number it consist of "4" "1" "1" "7" in random order...my god "4" & "7" how man!!!

calvin_lin;805203 said:

Bro, can't reply to your PM. It only allow Site Sponsor to reply. Told car can only be ready for collection mid May :(

Calling all Feng Shui masters out there...any tips on $1300 sure win bidding numbers for consideration...

isiowsg;805645 said:
Bro, can't reply to your PM. It only allow Site Sponsor to reply. Told car can only be ready for collection mid May :(

The funny thing is...I received both your pm...:lol:

calvin_lin;805810 said:
The funny thing is...I received both your pm...:lol:

Hi Calvin, will be collecting my new toy tomorrow noon...hope you too...:thumbsup:

isiowsg;805651 said:
Calling all Feng Shui masters out there...any tips on $1300 sure win bidding numbers for consideration...

1000 is the minimum bid amount, 300 is the registration fee

If you like to bet, monitor lta number registration range see the first digit you like Cheong Down to lta to change number, 300 only, their system roll another set of number to you?

kon;809735 said:
1000 is the minimum bid amount, 300 is the registration fee

If you like to bet, monitor lta number registration range see the first digit you like Cheong Down to lta to change number, 300 only, their system roll another set of number to you?

Taking my toy today at noon...need to learn how to sing "LET it Be" :screwedu:

isiowsg;809741 said:
Taking my toy today at noon...need to learn how to sing "LET it Be" :screwedu:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aocK0TMiZKk]The Beatles - let it be - YouTube[/ame]

cheeeeeeers

Thanks for the nice video...now I am ready to join the senior citizen karoke competition. :dance:

isiowsg;809748 said:
Thanks for the nice video...now I am ready to join the senior citizen karoke competition. :dance:

do you meant Let It Be for a week???

cheersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ac323;809749 said:
do you meant Let It Be for a week???

cheersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

It depends if I win the competition and with the prize $$$, I will start to sing "Let's Go" :thumbsup:

Me too collecting this morning. SE say after 10am...was suppose to be yesterday evening, but 4pm she called say delay...

My new toy collected today..
bmw520i.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbenbetat
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back