advise for 520i

Re: advise for 520i

Actually very easy to work out the price, as long as u dun pay more than 20k
on top of a used one year old 523i.

Thats how I decide to buy my 520i then at
$218k when COE given to me is $74k. At that
time, one year old 523i going for $198k.

xeroy, in case you need click below:

Which rim to choose for white F10?

But here is my fav on AW:

11-1.jpg

22-1.jpg

33.jpg

Should be staying stock.. If not will go for the white + black look with Breyton GTS-R (i know its damn common) but i find its the nicest.

Stock is best lol.

xeroy;802555 said:
Should be staying stock.. If not will go for the white + black look with Breyton GTS-R (i know its damn common) but i find its the nicest.

Stock is best lol.

Stock Best........

cheerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs

Actually I booked earlier this week at 228k after I further squeeze my se. Also squeeze for the premium film and mat. Should have asked for crystalline...

My se told me the car can already be registered when I went down yesterday to settle payment. Very fast, just like pi.

Btw, any non chop carrot shop to recommend? Does the stock tyre have any value if trade in on day of collection? Looking for comfort tyre as the rft on their test car is louder than aged comfort tyre.

calvin_lin;802677 said:
Actually I booked earlier this week at 228k after I further squeeze my se. Also squeeze for the premium film and mat. Should have asked for crystalline...

My se told me the car can already be registered when I went down yesterday to settle payment. Very fast, just like pi.

Difficult to decide between the F10 & F30 320i...same horses with slight price diff...The 320 still not avail at the showroom right?

calvin_lin;802680 said:
Btw, any non chop carrot shop to recommend? Does the stock tyre have any value if trade in on day of collection? Looking for comfort tyre as the rft on their test car is louder than aged comfort tyre.

Hurry tyre, bukit timah my fav cos got macdonalds beside

xeroy;802555 said:

Stock is best lol.

Breyton not stock leh
Oem rims more stock
Lagi best

Saosin;802777 said:
Difficult to decide between the F10 & F30 320i...same horses with slight price diff...The 320 still not avail at the showroom right?

Didnt see F30 320i at showroom. Saw 328. Price is $240,800 (list price)

xeroy;802795 said:
Didnt see F30 320i at showroom. Saw 328. Price is $240,800 (list price)

think 320i no show car yet till June.......

cheerssssssssssssss

Saosin;802777 said:

obviously f10 since slight price diff and more space to piak piak

Ordered mine last weekend and go for the Tasman Green color with Cinnamon Brown interior.
No 3M mat or film :verysad:

isiowsg;802842 said:
Ordered mine last weekend and go for the Tasman Green color with Cinnamon Brown interior.
No 3M mat or film :verysad:

3M mat and flim is prolly by your SE (from their commission i guess). Just squeeze from your SE sure can get

off-topic... received SMS from SE, 320i is now in showroom & available for test drive

Just registered today. SKF, 1xxx series.

Ask SE to register tmr (1st May) instead of today (30th April), she say cannot leh. :confused:

xeroy;803915 said:

Ask SE to register tmr (1st May) instead of today (30th April), she say cannot leh. :confused:

Congrats bro!

xeroy;803915 said:

When you collecting?

My SE never call me to tell my number plate even though supposedly registered yesterday...

EDIT: Just went LTA website check...SKF14XX...

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbenbetat
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back