advise for 520i

Re: advise for 520i

calvin_lin;799249 said:
My pml se offered me $230,800 for 520i, good price? Thinking hard...

I was quoted $240,800.

$250,800 - $8k (discount) - $2k (financial package) = $240,800

3 yr old 520i taking in at $120k (NO Overtrade)

Doesn't sound like a good deal eh.

Bro, your $230,800 better deal. Please PM me your SE contact~ Thanks :D

You all better see what this "financial package" means coz I know of one fella who took up pml's financial package and when he sold his coupe off after 2 yrs, he was slapped with a hefty penalty of 5 figures...yes five figures

MW;799857 said:
You all better see what this "financial package" means coz I know of one fella who took up pml's financial package and when he sold his coupe off after 2 yrs, he was slapped with a hefty penalty of 5 figures...yes five figures

My SE say tied 2 years, 3rd year can redeem loan without penalty. Interest rate 1.88%

Ahh then ok, but still must read fine print, especially the discount part etc

nb 2k? not enough to buy your CF front lip

xeroy;799854 said:
I was quoted $240,800.

$250,800 - $8k (discount) - $2k (financial package) = $240,800

3 yr old 520i taking in at $120k (NO Overtrade)

Doesn't sound like a good deal eh.

Bro, your $230,800 better deal. Please PM me your SE contact~ Thanks :D

PM you liao...

My finance package is 1.88%, tied for 2 years min. First installment free.

I know some dealers, including PIs, will quote very good price for cars, but requires minimum xx% loan for x years at 2+% interest. The interest is crazy compared to the "rebate" they give. At least 10k more for interest...

calvin_lin;800055 said:
PM you liao...

Thank you bro. Gonna nego again with SE. Damn leh chye sia.. Already told her to just give best price, she still hold back discount.

At first was $105k for my car whereby outside dealer can get $120k.

1st call - up $5k to $110k
2nd call - up another $5k to $115k
3rd call - up another $5k to $120k (which is what outside dealer are getting me)

NB. Dulan.

As long as u neber go for a test drive with your SE, u k still change.

But wat I dun understand is, why bother to trade in the car when u k sell
it outside yourself direct to dealer for $120k?

Why not ask them to give you the extra $15k discount from the car price?

hi, did anyone install head up display for your f10 520/528? can recommend if any? aftermarket / orig also can, cos my ride doesn't comes with navi (PI model). Thanks

How much you all pay for deposit at PML for 520i? How come my SE only ask me pay 10k when it is stated as 15K+ on price list.

During the test drive, I found the tyre noise to be excessively loud. My SE says it is because of the run flat tyre. Can I change it to those comfort tyres like michelin primacy LC or yokohama GR90? I read somewhere that because those RFT are much stiffer, using non RFT can cause suspension wear issue, true?

Not true. Most of us on normal tires. Only those who believe stock is best on RFTs... no names mentioned.

RFT is best. You won't need to panic if it hits a nail. It is also safer at high speed.

If i get a punture i think i will panic abit. Most likely will call a tow truck to tyre shop since i got no spare and no repair kit.

In my last 5 years of driving i only kenna once. So i figure it worthwhile to ditch RFT to get more comfort. Maybe if you head north it is worthwhile to get RFTs.

Just booked an Alpine White with Black/Black interior F10 520i.. Will be putting up the price here to guard bros from being smoked by SE. Like how i kena smoke by my SE. Thanks to calvin_lin bro that provided me with the info so that I can bargain with my SE.

Price: S$250,800 (List Price) - $20k ($18k discount + $2k finance discount) = $230,800 (FINAL price after discount)

YOM: 2012

Color: Alpine White

COE: $8xk (Open Cat)

Trade in car price: Normal like what outside dealer eat in. No overtrade

Finance: 1.88%. Lock in 2 years. Can redeem loan at 3rd year without any penalty.

Free Gifts: 1 set of 3M Mat and 3M Solar Flim (Premium Range. NOT Crystaline)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbenbetat
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back