advise for 520i

Re: advise for 520i

Wait... Bro evilbear, did I read it correctly? 53¢ for petrol? Does Brunei have any openings for a slightly overweight, just starting to bald, middle aged badminton player?

^ ahha you can try & pursue a career here with those exceptional traits!

Lotsa brain drain here and in the next few years there will be crazy amount of work that needs to be done, especially in the petrochem downstream sector. If any of you guys are in energy related professions and can obtain gainful employment in brunei, you will be very very comfortable living here i can tell you that.

evilbear8;788843 said:

Lotsa brain drain here and in the next few years there will be crazy amount of work that needs to be done, especially in the petrochem downstream sector. If any of you guys are in energy related professions and can obtain gainful employment in brunei, you will be very very comfortable living here i can tell you that.

Bro...any business opportunity for ladies apparel?

bmw-sg top 10 bored bros probably not considering because there is no KTV :lol:

evilbear8;788843 said:

Last edited by a moderator:
53c per little means my petrol will cost like $80 per mth. Save 4-5k per year. Mw... pls book me on same flight as yours to Brunei.

there's ktv in brunei or anything u like just that it's available in private club only

st8800;788898 said:
53c per little means my petrol will cost like $80 per mth. Save 4-5k per year. Mw... pls book me on same flight as yours to Brunei.

N drive M5 as well

st8800;788898 said:

ya...in addition, saving on insurance and road tax ? This is for cars only. If you remember a tv programme which denotes that the King of Brunei actually buildsand gives houses to the citizens.:thinking:

- Have no idea whether there's opportunities for ladies apparel but i suspect that there is, however whether one can obtain sustainable patronage is a different question all together.

- Exclusimedia is partially correct, the sultan of Brunei provides subsidized housing albeit insanely heavily subsidized or free land upon application approval to citizens of Brunei

- Can anyone tell me what the standard equipment for the 528 contains in Singapore from PML? ie does it contain dynamic dampers, reverse cam, auto tailgate, etc. Just wanted to make sure my sales person isnt misleading me on the car's kit (granted since 20k has already been taken off the sticker price, i'm going to take it up the arse and suck up what she told me anyways so i suppose its just out of curiousity)

Hi all,

My SE offered 8k off retail price for the 520i and additional 2k for financing package. Is it reasonable ?

I only know this price is valid till 2359 hrs. And the price increase will be $8k or more.
So got to decide fast though... Now or never.

dfiris;799162 said:
I only know this price is valid till 2359 hrs. And the price increase will be $8k or more.
So got to decide fast though... Now or never.

or wait for COE to drop 8K?

cheers

Anyway, my 520i is only 2 months old and less than 2000km.
It is flawless condition as I kept it in my lockup garage. And
washed the car solely by myself. If interested, k always make
me an offer.
Cashmere Silver with full Oyster interior

evilbear8;789046 said:
- Exclusimedia is partially correct, the sultan of Brunei provides subsidized housing albeit insanely heavily subsidized or free land upon application approval to citizens of Brunei)

Exclusifmedia;789013 said:
ya...in addition, saving on insurance and road tax ? This is for cars only. If you remember a tv programme which denotes that the King of Brunei actually buildsand gives houses to the citizens.:thinking:

st8800;788898 said:

MW;788991 said:
N drive M5 as well

I'm reading all these and thinking of the prices of things here while listening to the music of Les Miserables and I can assure you that I'm feeling parking miserable inside!

C3P0;799257 said:
I'm reading all these and thinking of the prices of things here while listening to the music of Les Miserables and I can assure you that I'm feeling parking miserable inside!

Good for you......

C3PO Sart
chers

Reading through the thread, I saw people talking about asking for floor mat. Erm...does it mean this car does not even come with floor mat?

It comes with original BMW suede car mats. They are asking for 3M car mats
that are specially tailored for the F10. for me, I asked for 2 sets, so that I k
interchange them while washing and giving them enough time
to dry completely

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbenbetat
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back