advise for 520i

Re: advise for 520i

I had an E39 which was straight 6 so sweet that I could not forget. Tested the 4 pot and it's no way I am going to drive a 5 without the IL6. So pretty clear it's 523 for me.

pReTeNd3r;780755 said:
if ve white 523i then i'll consider a use.

for nw will go test drive 520i and 528i and get a feel of it first.

By the way, i've not tested a 6 potter for bimmer..

Its my virgin conti car

u shd just go test drive first then come in and ask questions cos you will have all the answers.

i bro i tell u straight in your face.

since 1st conti car, go for 6 potter to make your money worth, if not you wun know what u r missing.

Check side label at drivers door. Specs all there depending on ur tire size.

Hey guys just wanted to give an update on my car purchase. decided to go with a 528, got a 20k discount from the authorised dealer with all the kit i wanted. ended up being 10k more than 520! thanks for the comments!

evilbear8;788642 said:
Hey guys just wanted to give an update on my car purchase. decided to go with a 528, got a 20k discount from the authorised dealer with all the kit i wanted. ended up being 10k more than 520! thanks for the comments!

Congrats bro! When are u collecting the car

evilbear8;788642 said:

Congrats, m kit?

Nah kit just means equipment. Arrival est late april/early may. Its one of those preordered for events but couldn't make it due to time required for shipping n needed to sell so discounted. :)

evilbear8;788654 said:
Nah kit just means equipment. Arrival est late april/early may. Its one of those preordered for events but couldn't make it due to time required for shipping n needed to sell so discounted. :)

What extra equipment does it have? Sounds like a good deal!

^ believe its one of those spec'd ones you find in SG. so pretty much gave up on comfort seats in return for 20k discount off what i originally wanted. locked in a black 528 with cinnamon brown interior. 98k was the total damage on the pocket n to be honest fantastic deal, especially since the 328 costs 105k here lol.

$98K for a 528i ???

evilbear8;788726 said:
^ believe its one of those spec'd ones you find in SG. so pretty much gave up on comfort seats in return for 20k discount off what i originally wanted. locked in a black 528 with cinnamon brown interior. 98k was the total damage on the pocket n to be honest fantastic deal, especially since the 328 costs 105k here lol.

i see ... easy to get PR in brunei? lol
528i in spore can buy a ///M in brunei judging that $84K can only buy a car cert in spore :D
enjoy your ride ....

evilbear8;788761 said:
Dude I'm in brunei.

evilbear8;788761 said:
Dude I'm in brunei.

Brunei? Interesting! Care to share the petrol pricing there? Sure your input is gonna pinch us here in SG, but just for curiosity sake.

Thanks in advance.

PR's are quite difficult to obtain over here due to no income tax, social healthcare n a lot of other assorted benefits. For 200k here u can get a new m3 coupe lol. Fuel here is darn cheap. Ron 98 is 53c a litre n diesel I believe is 39c.

evilbear8;788785 said:
PR's are quite difficult to obtain over here due to no income tax, social healthcare n a lot of other assorted benefits. For 200k here u can get a new m3 coupe lol. Fuel here is darn cheap. Ron 98 is 53c a litre n diesel I believe is 39c.

Is there alot of open roads to wot?

I m packing my bags to Brunei!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbenbetat
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back