advise for 520i

Re: advise for 520i

porky88;775806 said:
imho.. it's one of the best looking car on the road currently..

Naaaaaiiiiise. Very naaaaisse indeed bro! What color issit? Imperial blue? Sibei swee bro!

deep sea blue... and the car haven't been groom for a while..
but zaino shine still there...

there are groomers that use zaino prodcuts...
and you can diy also...

i know a few hardcore guys that will spend the entire sunday afternoon zainoing their rides..
me.. i just prefer to chill out and pay someone to do it..

porky88;775836 said:
there are groomers that use zaino prodcuts...
and you can diy also...

i know a few hardcore guys that will spend the entire sunday afternoon zainoing their rides..
me.. i just prefer to chill out and pay someone to do it..

i am one of them. so far i only done twice. usually i do it over 2 days. ok lah once every 6 months.

helbreath;775845 said:
i am one of them. so far i only done twice. usually i do it over 2 days. ok lah once every 6 months.

i suppose your ride is dark color?

Just an update guys, drove the A6 2.0t.

Interior is huge, especially the rear. Lotsa toys that come as standard in brunei, was quite impressed. Drive wasnt too great though. Steering was pretty artificial, felt something similar to one of my PS1 Gran tourismo steering wheels and transmission isnt too great (CVT ugh).

Gone to the local BMW dealer, they will get me an invoice by beginning of next week with options:
Comfort seats;
4zone air;
sports auto;
dynamic dampers;
comfort access.

Any advice on whether comfort access is worth it? will I get the vicinity lights on the doorhandles without comfort access? Also does anyone know whether the 10.2" LCD is worth adding in as an option?

thx in advance guys.

Yes to comfort access and yes to 10". These 2 are must have! I would say less so for dynamic dampers..... because a KW V3 can do a better job and cheaper. Comfort seats I heard it's great as well.

U can consider upgrade hi fi to professional too.

st8800;780056 said:
Yes to comfort access and yes to 10". These 2 are must have! I would say less so for dynamic dampers..... because a KW V3 can do a better job and cheaper. Comfort seats I heard it's great as well.

U can consider upgrade hi fi to professional too.

Blackvue too........

cheers

st8800;768672 said:
Actually when I test drive the 520i, I really found that the tuning and gearshift a lot of difference with 528i...

Hi bro,

can you elaborate more on the difference?

porky88;775806 said:
imho.. it's one of the best looking car on the road currently..
Hi porky88,

is that a 520i or a 528i? :huhhuh:

porky88;780272 said:
535i .. it's show off time...
Oh haha sry..:thumbsup:

pReTeNd3r;780244 said:
Hi bro,

can you elaborate more on the difference?

520i when u accelerate agressively at very low speed, u will get a high whining engine sound like it is stuck at 2nd gear without gaining much speed.

528i when u do the same thing, acceleration is quick n gear shift is smooth as well.

Why r u all so obsessed with speed? Our cars r to drive slow and show off to other cars that we drive BMW. Want fast car go buy GTR

U ever see Bentley gunning to go at traffic junctions?

MW;780678 said:
Why r u all so obsessed with speed? Our cars r to drive slow and show off to other cars that we drive BMW. Want fast car go buy GTR

U ever see Bentley gunning to go at traffic junctions?

Got.. just the other day.. a continential GT had me for breakfast, lunch and dinner at a traffic light...

i damn tl now... looking at sgcarmart for used GTR

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back