advise for 520i

Re: advise for 520i

rt333;748583 said:
but new car still have warranty advisable to do? i also tot of doing it but just afraid anything happen then warranty void...

As some brothers here will tell you, stock is best... no names mentioned :)

But, $298K for the 528i M-sport is really stretching common sense a bit leh, in my very humble unlearned opinion.

I mean, 2K more you get a 7 series!

wobbles;748590 said:
As some brothers here will tell you, stock is best... no names mentioned :)

But, $298K for the 528i M-sport is really stretching common sense a bit leh, in my very humble unlearned opinion.

I mean, 2K more you get a 7 series!

true...but maybe after a few mths..poison will overcome my resistance..or maybe wait for more pple do 1st...

i was quoted 288k for 7er...M-sport just comestic...engine not high tune right?

rt333

wobbles say ur car has tiak tiak tiak sound and ur engine compartment has extra boot space like porsche

seriously, during engine idle the tiak tiak sound is somewhat obvious or sibei obvious like taxi?

rt333;748609 said:
just cover up ur ears and no more tiak tiak sound...hahaha

rt333;748596 said:
true...but maybe after a few mths..poison will overcome my resistance..or maybe wait for more pple do 1st...

i was quoted 288k for 7er...M-sport just comestic...engine not high tune right?

Bro rt333 ... $288K for 7er, please share lobang with some of the brothers here... some say best PML price is $300K, and these are for the air show 730Li cars!

At $288K, we should be seeing a whole flood of 730Lis on the roads!

but now no choice bmw no more 6il for smaller engine..unless pple go for 535i or 730 and above...or in another words buy 3000cc and above so u cannot hear the tiak tiak sound...hahahaha

MW is an uncle ... hearsay he now puttering about in brand new F02 :)

just informed by the SE, need to top up 6700 for a open cat coe to secure my 520i. otherwise they are going to make the refund if the next bid is unsucessful.

think i will be giving up my f10. anyone have the familiar experience can share?

i book my f10 and got my coe in this bidding. within 1 coe bidding...never heard of this scenrio before..u buy from PML?

rt333;748776 said:
i book my f10 and got my coe in this bidding. within 1 coe bidding...never heard of this scenrio before..u buy from PML?

yes, through pml.

i think they offered me 20k over trade + 1k service voucher but unexpecting the COE rocketing.

F02 uncle? I beg to differ...depends on who drives it...

your SE sleeping is it? i have never heard pml ask customer to top up ... every deal that they signed they got confidence and already mark up to cover coe up/down
give and take they still earn. it's just you or the previous or next customer pay more.
hitmee is right ... they should have open cat coe lying around in their office to seal your deal

hitmee;748784 said:
PML bo swee.........
i am sure they have unused open cat COE

iori;748781 said:
yes, through pml.

i think they offered me 20k over trade + 1k service voucher but unexpecting the COE rocketing.

rt333;748776 said:

iori;748773 said:
just informed by the SE, need to top up 6700 for a open cat coe to secure my 520i. otherwise they are going to make the refund if the next bid is unsucessful.

think i will be giving up my f10. anyone have the familiar experience can share?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey, you sure or not, bro? PML never ask pple to top up one leh. Either you have the COE or not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88onlineclub
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back