advise for 520i

Re: advise for 520i

Hear say, some say, some bros here pump petrol is 36D 24 34 type.... hitmee say one.

FightingKoi;757085 said:
Anymore offer now? Any idea how much discount they offering?

heard discount up front is 6k instead of 10k before 8 feb coe bidding..

overtrade is up to ur bargaining power..some bros like me can get 10k overtrade..not i say 1..is se and dealer say 1...

dfiris;757040 said:
Hi, P&A stands for parts & accessories from PML.

The tinting is done at 3M

Only managed to get $1k service voucher
Cos already squeezed a car seat for my little one

So how much is the new f10 520i now after accting all the overtrades, bargaining, freebies, squeezing, etc etc? Looking to trade in my 3 year old ride E60 520i

Luboil;757168 said:
So how much is the new f10 520i now after accting all the overtrades, bargaining, freebies, squeezing, etc etc? Looking to trade in my 3 year old ride E60 520i

bro

overtrade as i mention u got to test ur bargaining skill already..also the same for freebies..FYI i got overtrade of almost 10k plus 1.5k service voucher...and also not forgetting the up front 10k off..

upfront discount and overtrade is already "price in" the obscene "moving" selling price
profit margin is "more or less" maintain at all time if you monitor closely pml transactions

rt333;757199 said:
bro

overtrade as i mention u got to test ur bargaining skill already..also the same for freebies..FYI i got overtrade of almost 10k plus 1.5k service voucher...and also not forgetting the up front 10k off..

Luboil;757168 said:

No golden rule for discounts cos different trade in. As long as add another 20k on 1 year 523i highline agent stock(is the max u should pay)

wt_know;757203 said:
upfront discount and overtrade is already "price in" the obscene "moving" selling price
profit margin is "more or less" maintain at all time if you monitor closely pml transactions

i beg to differ...PML can up front give u 10k discount on new car....up front no need to ask give u FOC...se sure give as standard for every customers buying certain model eg.F10 series....but if u have use car to trade in can get extra overtrade on top of the up front FOC discount..if no use car to trade in die die ONLY 10k up front discount...

its the same for 328i. listed price 227800, but se will tell u 215800nett (after factoring in up front 12k discount, no need to bargain sure give)... this round for F30, die die no overtrade. . maybe after official launch next wekend might have overtrade...u can try...

so in the end, bottom line is if got trade in car and there is overtrade, its ur skills to bargain. thats y some bro here dun find new bird, most find old bird se...coz they and "upstairs" more brother brother..easier to talk..

Fcukers... PML never give me discount on my 6er. Say indent cars no discount. The new 328/520/528 are all ex stocks or indent cars?

pml say buy 6er is rich n atas if give discount means see those who buy it no up....

Before I buy my F10 also hear fren say k overtrade 30-40k discount.
I also blur blur based on that go and ask my SE for same discount, then
end up drama nego until face blue blue, walkout already being called
in again still can't get that discount.

Then I realise PML won't give very big discounts for
Bread and Butter items like 1, 3 & 5 series. Other more
exotic ex stocks maybe.

S2k;757230 said:
pml say buy 6er is rich n atas if give discount means see those who buy it no up....

¢♂£k lah... atas or not, everyone likes to buy low & sell high mah... si lang PML...

wobbles;757239 said:
¢♂£k lah... atas or not, everyone likes to buy low & sell high mah... si lang PML...

wobbles mai tulan your sexy m spork ai lai liao :p

Indent cars make maximum profit for PML. No discount, no overtrade.
Already take big $$$ deposit from you. Then PML song song place order with BMW Asia. Easy work, no need pressure from BMW Asia to sell new 6 launch.
No work to find a customer for such an exclusive model, a person who can afford a 6 does not walk in everyday.
Your SE also get max commission, hope you take max loan.

In short, indent car must pass back margin to you.
Also a new 6 cost as much/or more than a 7? why no 7PP offering? Why no benefits?
Do you now feel shortchanged further?

S2k;757243 said:
wobbles mai tulan your sexy m spork ai lai liao :p

Haiz... I know, I know, but I can't help but feel a bit pig blue. First to order, last to get. While waiting, M6 also come out already. You tell me, how not to pig blue?

Lucky I never spec Deep Sea Blue, otherwise, really bluebird....

hearsay every June(close of PML/Sime Darby financial year) and Nov/Dec(when they are fighting with Mercedes for No.1 position), its TIME to DEAL.

either that, or when they did a major launch at Keppel Bay for the then new 1 series, takeup was slow below expectations. Apparently during the old E87 launch years back, some lucky person bought his E87 5dr hatch for

dfiris;757335 said:
Aiyo with the current $78k COE, will PML still give the $10k discount?

after 8 feb coe at 73.8k, pml offer discount 6k for f10..today coe at 78k...i dunno liao..maybe price up or no more up front discount...

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back