advise for 520i

Re: advise for 520i

All cars have sales allowances to "sell them" be it "bread butter" cars or niche cars like 6, Z4.
When you individualise it by adding options, they make additional margin.
Thus rule of thumb, ask for special price til the SE has to call the Sales Manager then Head of Sales then Sales Director. For $300K+ car, you are already a VIP client.

wobbles;757589 said:
OIC, my first indent car. All this while, picked ex-stocks one. At first I thought it's OK, got to 'individualize' my car, but the super long waiting time to delivery already made me sian half half, now read about all the discounts PML are throwing at the bros here make me sian full full.... and, having to miss the Char Kuay Teow GTG, make me sian most most hahahaha

Aloha;757806 said:
All cars have sales allowances to "sell them" be it "bread butter" cars or niche cars like 6, Z4.
When you individualise it by adding options, they make additional margin.
Thus rule of thumb, ask for special price til the SE has to call the Sales Manager then Head of Sales then Sales Director. For $300K+ car, you are already a VIP client.

Bro, can share with us some of your experiences? Like how much blood were you able to squeeze from a stone, wrt your previous purchases?

I wanna learn from the sifu!

bro wobbles, my life in sales, get tekkan by my customers to make a sale(can cut price, can include free this and that)this experience i transfer into my car negotiating purchase. i use the same arguments. for those in sales, sometimes a sales target for the month is tough, we do what is necessary to close the sale(sorry no pun intended :)) these customers benefit from a lower price.

i never ask for lao jiao SE cause they have their own customer base and could care less entertaining a "tough" customer like you. go for the young inexperienced ones, those that need to make the quota. as some bros here already say, different SE give different price, there are about 60 SE at PML. average one sold 70 BMWs last year. obviously there are staff turnover and some sell less than average. multiply by the car commission and finance comm, you will feel that they should not have any sympathy from you. if you have a trade in MB, u will have more bargaining power. when they sell u a BMW, they take a new MB off the road for approx 3 years or until you itchy again.

Hi guys,

Is it advisible to change a 3 yr old ride in this times of high coe as current car is with low coe ( < 5k) ? More like sell high buy high, but when COE go down (if it actually goes down), the car with higher coe will be easier to sell.

Aloha;757992 said:
bro wobbles, my life in sales, get tekkan by my customers to make a sale(can cut price, can include free this and that)this experience i transfer into my car negotiating purchase. i use the same arguments. for those in sales, sometimes a sales target for the month is tough, we do what is necessary to close the sale(sorry no pun intended :)) these customers benefit from a lower price.

i never ask for lao jiao SE cause they have their own customer base and could care less entertaining a "tough" customer like you. go for the young inexperienced ones, those that need to make the quota. as some bros here already say, different SE give different price, there are about 60 SE at PML. average one sold 70 BMWs last year. obviously there are staff turnover and some sell less than average. multiply by the car commission and finance comm, you will feel that they should not have any sympathy from you. if you have a trade in MB, u will have more bargaining power. when they sell u a BMW, they take a new MB off the road for approx 3 years or until you itchy again.

adore.gif
Bro Aloha
adore.gif

You are DA MAN. Thanks bro... will take these lessons with me to PML the next time I get the itch and feel the need to scratch it...

xeroy;758010 said:
Hi guys,

Is it advisible to change a 3 yr old ride in this times of high coe as current car is with low coe ( < 5k) ? More like sell high buy high, but when COE go down (if it actually goes down), the car with higher coe will be easier to sell.

Bro, you come to this type of forum, don't wanna change also end up changing because of the LETHAL AMOUNT OF POISON that the bros here spread around hahahah

xeroy;758010 said:
Hi guys,

I am in the situation as you as my W204 is with $5k COE, coming march 3 years. I made the move when I see my bro's 6 yr old audi A4 being quoted paper value + 3k (max liao). Cos I am afraid to land up the same fate as his.

So i got to justify is it worthwhile for the $100k+ upgrade to F10. Then i try to poison myself:

3 more years of usage depreciation ($60k)

($40-$50k) for upgrade from small to mid size luxury +
new warranty for 3 years + better engine efficiency and fuel savings + totally different era of electronics and tech.
And of course the "feel good factor"

Add one more....
Make sure dun commit too much expenses in existing car like
Road tax ($1k), tires ($1k), major servicing coming($2-3k) and even tempted to do
facelift package on my W204 ($6-7k)

All these will add up to substantial amounts.

wobbles;758211 said:
Bro, you come to this type of forum, don't wanna change also end up changing because of the LETHAL AMOUNT OF POISON that the bros here spread around hahahah

Bro, thats why I don't really surf the forum. But your F02 and F13 is sibei swee no horse run la. Best combo liao.

dfiris;758217 said:
I am in the situation as you as my W204 is with $5k COE, coming march 3 years. I made the move when I see my bro's 6 yr old audi A4 being quoted paper value + 3k (max liao). Cos I am afraid to land up the same fate as his.

So i got to justify is it worthwhile for the $100k+ upgrade to F10. Then i try to poison myself:

3 more years of usage depreciation ($60k)

($40-$50k) for upgrade from small to mid size luxury +
new warranty for 3 years + better engine efficiency and fuel savings + totally different era of electronics and tech.
And of course the "feel good factor"

Same here. Feb 27 3 years old car with $5k COE. But ride is E60 520i. How much was PML taking in your W204 if you don't mind can PM me ?

Was looking at F10 520 or upgrade to F02 730 (if it isn't that big)

rt333;749039 said:
Bro...I think ur se eating u up...my overtrade similar to urs but I got 1.5k service voucher...

This translate to PML Bo standard, bro here got better standard then them. :nutkick:

dfiris;761444 said:
Try squeezing more from PML.
Think difference should be around max 30k

Do also consider spec vs spec comparison. Went to AML over the weekend with my friend, noted that there are a number of features which are not available

i think minor feature trade is unavoidable... but for 40k diff... maybe is worth it....
plus the trade in definitely better than PML

kwekey;763554 said:
i think minor feature trade is unavoidable... but for 40k diff... maybe is worth it....
plus the trade in definitely better than PML

$40K is enough to buy you the most comprehnsive OEM warranty anywhere in Sillypore.

And most importanly, you don't have to face the kind of treatment one gets from PML. Al least provide a sweet young thing to serve coffee.... sit there and chat her up also good time-management strategy.

PML only have an auntie there!!!

MapleLeaf;763583 said:
$40K is enough to buy you the most comprehnsive OEM warranty anywhere in Sillypore.

And most importanly, you don't have to face the kind of treatment one gets from PML. Al least provide a sweet young thing to serve coffee.... sit there and chat her up also good time-management strategy.

PML only have an auntie there!!!

Kg Arang one has one xmm but she will ask u to sign up grooming package

PPSL now also selling bimmer that is 2008/2009 with milleage 50k or above
this is "almost never happened" before because PPSL advocate "young" pre-owned
the used market must be very hot (simi car also can sell) and new owners are not changing new car liao :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789winclubonline
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back