All about 6-series

Re: All about 6-series

ACS6;524477 said:
OMG Bro. You're done modding? We seriously need to meet up. LOL. Love how your ride looks. The lip does so much to the overall look and stance. Love the stock wheels. If you ever decide to let them go when you pop on new ones, let me have first dibs.

Hope you get the elecs sorted out soon. Mine's getting some work done as well. VRS bonnet unfortunately will be on leave for a while before the new proper set comes in, gets resprayed and all. Might take a month or more. Thank god I still have the stock bonnet.

have picture of your ride?i seriously wanna look at it man!!

ACS6;524477 said:
OMG Bro. You're done modding? We seriously need to meet up. LOL. Love how your ride looks. The lip does so much to the overall look and stance. Love the stock wheels. If you ever decide to let them go when you pop on new ones, let me have first dibs.

Hope you get the elecs sorted out soon. Mine's getting some work done as well. VRS bonnet unfortunately will be on leave for a while before the new proper set comes in, gets resprayed and all. Might take a month or more. Thank god I still have the stock bonnet.

Bro, it is funny that you like my rims too. When I first saw the car and decided to buy it, it was because of the rims! I will let you know if I backside itchy and wanted tp change next time. With the facelifted look of the 6, I felt that the stock look was very elegant and sporty and hence I is not necessary to have a complete body kit. However, I wanted it to look fiecer without being over doing it and finally found the Alpina lip. I am please with the result. Everyone who saw my car before and after agrees that it makes the car look even better and unique. The lowering of the car using KW makes a lot of difference to the look as well.

kenlim;524479 said:
have picture of your ride?i seriously wanna look at it man!!
+1

i ask alot of times liao..he never reply me..i think he wanna keep low-profile so dont wanna post pics..

but with that kinda mod list in his sig..im sure im not the only one who is interested in seeing his car..

///M3;524490 said:
+1

i ask alot of times liao..he never reply me..i think he wanna keep low-profile so dont wanna post pics..

but with that kinda mod list in his sig..im sure im not the only one who is interested in seeing his car..

Aiyah, it don't look as chio as the others lah. Ok, I will try to take a pic today.

i wanna see both urs and ACS6's car..both sound like damn nice..

Undergoing makeover....can't take pix. Not ready for it. Lots of crazy stuff waiting to be done. Stay tuned to this thread. LOL.

ACS6;525828 said:
Undergoing makeover....can't take pix. Not ready for it. Lots of crazy stuff waiting to be done. Stay tuned to this thread. LOL.

All I can say.........SIBEH SWEE AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'The Great White'

I finally managed to find time to take some pictures of my ride today after washing it. So for those who have been requesting, here you go:

4450371278_a34985f9ab_b.jpg

4449581683_255e2c5b78_b.jpg

4450360360_f2806fac07_b.jpg

4450367836_cd6ab26882_b.jpg

4449577357_41a975f254.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wow, i stepped away for a while and this thread fired up !!!!!

So many cool looking 6ers, goodness.............................

my contribution, but dont laugh hor, stock as stock can get.
other than OBD tuning and K&N filter.

WOW! Don has been busy. When you dye your hair back to black? You perm iszit? Very roundish looking, kinda like PCK.

LOL....helmet....got it.

How did the 6er perform on the track?

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back