All about 6-series

Re: All about 6-series

405mm rotors cannot fit 19inch.. 20inch at least.. But 20inch breytons might have problems due to their thick barrel design

ATS brake from where one? Taiwan or Japan? 12 pot also no use... all small small pots.

ACS6;529342 said:
CGoh....don't wait any longer. Life is short. BBK now.

12 pot......

8 pot too small.....

6 pot cannot see....sorry Don.

MUST 12 pot. 405mm rotors.

Japanese boobs smaller than german boobs.. But boobs still boobs

Makes sense! You either want few big boobs or a lots of small small boobs.... hmm

Terry;529425 said:
Japanese boobs smaller than german boobs.. But boobs still boobs

May I know when will they change the current 6 series model?

Sexytoy;529579 said:
May I know when will they change the current 6 series model?
not long to go. max one yr+. of all the price hikes at PML only the 6 series price remained constant. a very clear indication they wanna rid the current model in anticipation of the new one

Last edited by a moderator:

Special Price for Stoptech BBK full kit front & rear for all 6er BMW.SG Bros!!!

Front 6pot ST60 with 380x32mm slotted 2pcs rotors

Rear 4pot ST40 with 355x32mm slotted 2pcs rotors

Ai BBK mai???

'The Great White'

PM me the price.

wilman2772;529590 said:
Special Price for Stoptech BBK full kit front & rear for all 6er BMW.SG Bros!!!

Front 6pot ST60 with 380x32mm slotted 2pcs rotors

Rear 4pot ST40 with 355x32mm slotted 2pcs rotors

Ai BBK mai???

'The Great White'

Mai Tu Liao! Stop Tech and Brembos from our friendly Great White. Pricing very good, almost a fire sale....right Bro Wil?

Hi 6ers, just gotten me an 07 e63, thought try try for 8-9 months and sell before new model hit..........haven't got a BMW anything for the last 13 years.......hope this works out.... not a car xiao.........just got it cos nothing looks interesting in the market now and cannot afford a R8.

Congrats. You might just end up liking it and not sell it after 8 mths. We'll see. Anyway, stick to this thread. We will have meetups now and then and sharing of tips on maintenance, mods and mods and mods...

Welcome to the family. The new 6 will only be reviewed end of the year and by the time it hit Singapore, it will most likely be mid to end of next year. Based on what I see so far, I still prefer the current 6 :cloud9:

iceflight;529748 said:
Hi 6ers, just gotten me an 07 e63, thought try try for 8-9 months and sell before new model hit..........haven't got a BMW anything for the last 13 years.......hope this works out.... not a car xiao.........just got it cos nothing looks interesting in the market now and cannot afford a R8.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tks above bros,

selling off before new model comes out is based mainly on financial decision, so it won't drop so much more. But you may be right, who knows....

About liking the new models, I really think the new 7 and 5 body....stinks!!! from the rear, it's like a 3 blown up according to size. Interior is really nice and to me it also seems like this trend in BMW; 1 generation swee and next sucks .... repeat cycle.

Yeah..........will be great to join in for gatherings, really dun know anything about modding......noob

Well, there is a meetup at 4pm in Kallang. Can get some poison there. :)

iceflight;529800 said:
Tks above bros,

selling off before new model comes out is based mainly on financial decision, so it won't drop so much more. But you may be right, who knows....

About liking the new models, I really think the new 7 and 5 body....stinks!!! from the rear, it's like a 3 blown up according to size. Interior is really nice and to me it also seems like this trend in BMW; 1 generation swee and next sucks .... repeat cycle.

Yeah..........will be great to join in for gatherings, really dun know anything about modding......noob

ACS6;529637 said:
Mai Tu Liao! Stop Tech and Brembos from our friendly Great White. Pricing very good, almost a fire sale....right Bro Wil?

Yup!

Can do mini Group Buy if 3 or more 6er bros wants!

'The Great White'

wilman2772;529965 said:
Yup!

Can do mini Group Buy if 3 or more 6er bros wants!

'The Great White'

Alpina B6 supercharger kit? Anyone interested? Group buy?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nohu90rip

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back