All about 6-series

Re: All about 6-series

Maybe just went for makeover at Zainol centre? LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

This is the latest spy shot you can get to the upcoming 6 series.

Can't tell is a coupe or hard top cab.

Can see the lines, but seems that the boot space is not enough to fold the top in, so again may not be....

Don, don't bluff. Thats your car after a paintjob at SWC right?

Yes, hard top for sure. It's gonna look nice. Not sure if aesthetics alone is enough to make me let go of my current 6er....but thinking of the new TT engine....damn tempting.

Yes V8 twin turbo yummy. If is a hard top cab, no need for coupe... it look the same, just one design will do. The front part look like Aston Martin... so Malvin, your cheque book ready hah?

luv the new shape of the exhaust

SHitzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........................gonna spend another lump next year again...................

Cheque book always ready. Just a matter of whether the cheque will bounce or not. LOL

Looks like it is time for a meet up. I am ready. ACS6 when will your car be ready?

cgoh;533803 said:
Looks like it is time for a meet up. I am ready. ACS6 when will your car be ready?

yea...haha...i wanna see your car !!!!take more photo!!!

kenlim;533818 said:
yea...haha...i wanna see your car !!!!take more photo!!!

I am proposing 18 April (Sun) at Kallang Macdonald or Big Splash @ 4pm.

1) cgoh

cgoh;533832 said:
I am proposing 18 April (Sun) at Kallang Macdonald or Big Splash @ 4pm.

1) cgoh

always wanna go leh..but shy...haha:laughlik::laughlik::laughlik:...somemore u all already working adults..im still a freaking student..lol..

cgoh;533803 said:

Wow! CGoh, you ready means you finish with your mods? Hey, do you have a shot of your angel eyes? SSZone tell me yours damn swee.

kenlim;533839 said:
always wanna go leh..but shy...haha:laughlik::laughlik::laughlik:...somemore u all already working adults..im still a freaking student..lol..

Don't worry, Donaldho is also young punk, student with nice hair.

Boss Cgoh, 18th I'll be away. If can postpone one more week, no problem for me. Saturday afternoon best.

ACS6;533859 said:
Wow! CGoh, you ready means you finish with your mods? Hey, do you have a shot of your angel eyes? SSZone tell me yours damn swee.

I think you wrong number leh ... my angel eye still stock. I could not find a white angel eye than can be used with DLR "on" without error that. I only buy License Plate LED light from SSZONE.

Last edited by a moderator:

ACS6;533860 said:
Don't worry, Donaldho is also young punk, student with nice hair.

Boss Cgoh, 18th I'll be away. If can postpone one more week, no problem for me. Saturday afternoon best.

Ok just for ACS6, will postpone to 24 Sat 4pm:

1) cgoh

aiyoh....major mixup u guys ah....our prince of siglap still waiting for drl ready ones...keke
but i tot that time u bought from bimmian liao? freak...too long liao, i also can't remember...blur liao...haha
anyway, just passed a set of the AE LED markers to Donald a while ago for installation.
looking at his bright orange engine cover, brembos and breytons....now i understand the shock ACS was mentioning when Donald suddenly turned from stock guai guai gia to mod whore...haha

sszone;533877 said:
looking at his bright orange engine cover, brembos and breytons....now i understand the shock ACS was mentioning when Donald suddenly turned from stock guai guai gia to mod whore...haha
Donald is stock guai guai gia? :lol2::lol2:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebrandingstudio

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back