All about 6-series

Re: All about 6-series

Hey gurus,

where do you buy your 21 inches tyres, need to change them........please recommend.

Thanks

Wow! What rims are you on, just curious.

Tyres can be sourced from almost anywhere. I usually get mine at Stamford tyres. Have an account there.

yeah......................I guess, I'm the 2nd owner, the previous told me he paid PML to change the rims....it's the 5 spokes ones...

Correct! Style 128 is available in 21"...mainly for the 7er but look good on the 6er too. Just check the tyre configuration and ring up the tyre shops. I believe those aren't special tyres so anything off the rack will do, depending on your brand preference.

Hahahaha....poison damn fast. Good job Bro! You got it from Great White?

Next......lambo doors.

ACS6;531311 said:
Hahahaha....poison damn fast. Good job Bro! You got it from Great White?

Next......lambo doors.

Siow ah! Look at my signature ... no more poison please!

Not enough.....M6 steering? M gear knob? Vorsteiner boot lit for LCI and also Vorsteiner bonnet? New wheels? 21" in front, 22" behind? KW coilovers? And more....let me know when you are ready.

any pic of the new 6 series?

Nothing so far. But spy shots seem to hint a flat nose ala F series 7er and 5er, and a squared off bum as well. But whatever comes, I'm confident that the BMW design team will do an excellent job with it. Just look at the current 6er, suprises me sometimes how good it still looks.

Sexytoy;531987 said:
any pic of the new 6 series?

bmw-6-series-rendering-002-1_100195787_l.jpg

bmw-6-series-rendering-003-1_100195786_l.jpg

if really the front look like that.... my chequebook is ready

i doubt it will have that 'angry' face...

3 ,5 , 7 all got droopy sleepy eyes

just those rims itself is enough to place deposit liao

Mid 2011. The pix CGoh posted are concept chops.....if thats how it looks like, I've got the deposit ready. Love the front, side's kinda like the Aston, but the rear is a let down...too much S15-ish. But hang in there, I'm sure the actual new model will look really good.

Actually I'm pretty glad it's mid 2011, still gives me a year to enjoy my car. Just got it, not like you guys who got it long ago. OT: was going to buy a car for my brother and posted on the classified that I'll want 05/06 320 or 520. This bro from the forum called me and I went down to see his 06 320i, I was flabberghasted!!! It looks like a 2 months old car, not a sign of dirt/dust/discoloration anywhere.....totally unreal. the way he takes care of his beemer really puts me to shame.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33winprome

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back