All about 6-series

Re: All about 6-series

He told me he want to remain stock and enjoy the 645ci first. That was during the first 6er meetup....soon after, all went haywire. LOL....he's learning first this young padawan. The force is strong in him.

hahaha.. actually stock is good.. the other week, I was at PML, coz of my smg pedalshift wasnt working well, after fixing, they had to reprogram the whole system again and it took almost whole day, at the last part of the reprogramming, an error occured due to my ipod interface, then they had to fix back the cd changer just to complete the reprogramming... luckily I still have my CD changer... and it took another day to reprogram again.

ACS6;533984 said:
He told me he want to remain stock and enjoy the 645ci first. That was during the first 6er meetup....soon after, all went haywire. LOL....he's learning first this young padawan. The force is strong in him.
He's the sith lord in e60, ge ge pretend innocent in e63, ha ha ha.
Donald, when u sc your 645?:thumbsup:

How to SC? we're talking abt 25k euro for G power.

C3P0;534067 said:
He's the sith lord in e60, ge ge pretend innocent in e63, ha ha ha.
Donald, when u sc your 645?:thumbsup:

Alpina bro....no need GPower. Ai group buy mai?

Hi,

Does anyone know who owns a 6series that is living in Mt Sophia, nest to cathay......Can pm me

guys, would love to turn up. but wife just smash the front of the car. nothing major. just kidney grill broken and need a bit touch up. but still paisay to come. anyway this give me opportunity to really do up the car i suppose. just have to spend time on it.

oh ya meanwhile i have a spare set of kw v3 brand new with me. anyone keen let me know. sigh dont ask why i got extra set. only for 6 series.

24 Sat April- Meetup
1) cgoh
2) ACS6
3) donald
4) iceflight

must see your cars.........though mine's really stock, very paiseh..........................

Sat April- Meetup
1) cgoh
2) ACS6
3) donald
4) iceflight

So far only 4 6ser for this Sat meet up. Any more? Let's meet at Kallang Macdonald (since easier to find parking) at 4.30pm (will be very hot if earlier).

since you guys meeting at kallang i will try to make it since im staying in the vicinity.

I thought we meeting at Bukit Cafe on Wed night?

Donald collected liow. Finally can see Changi T3 :).

Hi all, can someone advise me whether a Velocity from E46 can be fixed onto a 6 series?

Velocity is a once size fix all product? :)

Yes,Velocity can fit.

CGoh....Navi DVD what version? Can upgrade mine also or not? I want to see where all the mei mei are hiding.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back