All about 6-series

Re: All about 6-series

You referring to the main lights or just the led portion?

Just had a wonderful meetup...........................All thanks Preston and Cgoh for all the wonderful stuffs..............Happy hour next, all sign in>>>>>>

ACS6;539321 said:
CGoh....Navi DVD what version? Can upgrade mine also or not? I want to see where all the mei mei are hiding.

It is 08-1.

Thanks Bro Cgoh, immediately I put in before I started the car, push the start button.....................everything working perfectly......

iceflight;539473 said:
Thanks Bro Cgoh, immediately I put in before I started the car, push the start button.....................everything working perfectly......

Great! Glad it works for you.

Anyone on 645i put in a velocity or SB?

Is it worth while or dont wast time just put the car in sport mode? :)

IMO, its fun only for a while. Whilst it makes the acceleration response quicker, it does the same for deceleration so expect the ride to be jerky at higher maps. Map 4 was impossible for my 6er. Map 2 was borderline bareable....

Welbo;539590 said:
Anyone on 645i put in a velocity or SB?

Is it worth while or dont wast time just put the car in sport mode? :)

ACS6;540207 said:
IMO, its fun only for a while. Whilst it makes the acceleration response quicker, it does the same for deceleration so expect the ride to be jerky at higher maps. Map 4 was impossible for my 6er. Map 2 was borderline bareable....

I agree with ACS6. Furthermore, there is no real increase in BHP from Velocity. So I changed it out for Power Box from BOSS. It has BHP increase as well as remapping the throttle. The throttle response from Power Box is smoother than Velocity and not jerky. I like it better.

Thanks for all the advice, I am trying out a used SB now for a week. No much jerkiness, maybe I very light foot.

Will consider the power box option. :) can you feel the difference after installing the powerbox?

Welbo;540289 said:
Thanks for all the advice, I am trying out a used SB now for a week. No much jerkiness, maybe I very light foot.

Will consider the power box option. :) can you feel the difference after installing the powerbox?

Yes! I have a 30 BHP gain on dyno.

WHAT THE???? 30BHP from powerbox. Good stuff man. Almost close to 645ci power ratings. Ai race mai?

Too bad they don't do this for the v8 option. We only have ecu remap and supercharger. LOL.....sans lta compliance

Do u get 30 to 40hp from ECU remap? Got dyno?

Don, pessimistic figures dictate 25bhp gain from a proper remap. More possible if you have other mods to help unleash the remaining horses.

You know where to go if you want that done.

hi guys, just wanna check with you guys if this cold air intake from k&n would fit the 630?

K&N Product Information for RC-5052AS

The Apollo is a universal "Cold Air Intake System". The Apollo's specially designed shape increases volumetric efficiency and is made of durable lightweight material for cooler air intake. The Apollo incorporates a K&N famous cotton gauze filter which is removable for periodic cleaning and provides the benefits of an open cone filter and standard air box in one unit. Heat build up is reduced which keeps the intake charge cool. Smooth internal features minimize air turbulence and maximize air flow. The Apollo is ideal for normally aspired engines up to 250BHP and turbo engines up to 350BHP. It comes with a standard 70mm base flange with a range of optional stepped adaptors available to allow fitment to other intake sizes

RC-5052AS - K&N Universal Air Filters, Universal Cold Air Intake

This one must ask CGoh. He guru for 630i mods.

iceflight;543478 said:
Oi.....................guys, Happy hour session, KPO session, when we go ?

Yah, I also thirsty liow!

Joseph. You still have your 6er? Or give to your missus as the run-around car already?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back