All about 6-series

Re: All about 6-series

PotatoeChips;549043 said:
Thanks! Any idea where i can get them in SG? And any recommendations for workshops that will be able to fit/wire them?

Look for Mike at Sim Wee Chuan.

The LED brow is easily affordable but the main headlight (brand new) with active tilting will cost both your left and right nut. Unless you can pick up a used set off fleabay...

6336;550847 said:
What do you guys think of the Vorsteiner deck lid spoiler?

E63 M6 VRS Deck Lid Spoiler

Not bad. But personally, I went for the more subtle look of Alpina boot lid spoiler.

28345_432620240408_749835408_5855766_842957_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi guys, would like to tap your experience regarding the iPod retrofit for the iDrive.

Can I get this only from PML? Or are there workshops that can do the installation/programming as well?

Thanks.

Fellow 6 series experts, need some help and advise here.

Have been experiencing sqeeking noises during braking and is most pronounced when the car is coming to a halt. It also happens during slow braking.

Wondering if any1 encountered this and what can be done to avoid this noise?

brake pads are 50% and discs are not warped. Car is fitted with after market rims.

Appreciate any comments you might have.

For after market you can try Dynasty Sound look for Jason (96222230) cost abt $400+ as compare to PML cost abt $800+ for iPod interface which I did during the intro offer. As for the reprogramming you may need to put back the CD changer each time you go PML for every replacement part change.

PotatoeChips;552839 said:
Hi guys, would like to tap your experience regarding the iPod retrofit for the iDrive.

Can I get this only from PML? Or are there workshops that can do the installation/programming as well?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hahahaha....you taking this seriously? eBay mah boss, surely work one. LOL.....ai group buy mai? Whooooooosh

ACS6;558619 said:
Hahahaha....you taking this seriously? eBay mah boss, surely work one. LOL.....ai group buy mai? Whooooooosh

Don't lah. Donald honest man. He will take everything seriously one.

LOL....hey, lets arrange a meetup again at Ray's place. Drinks galore.....

You can try SWC, or even Boss Motorsports. Easily obtainable.

'hi guys, how is everyone? just to share i would be selling my car pretty soon as i am going to be migrating soon. so got chance hopefully can catch up with you guys one more time before the car does get sold to another fellow lover i hope.

cheers!

Hi Ice Tan,

Send me your car details. I am not a dealer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back