All about 6-series

Re: All about 6-series

hldrops;500508 said:
Some areas have little thread bumps sticking out, scratch out by the claws ah. My soft top become scratch pad. covered with fur too, got to use scotch tape to tape the fur out. zzz.

i am looking at importing the soft top from online sites then get people to install but worry scarly not compatible then waste money. :|

one of the threaders mentioned 3k plus.. woo hoo, for canvas is ex ex..

I have the same problem with stray cats at my condo too. Got paw marks on windscreen and white/beige fur all over my soft top.

My deterrence strategy is to put a small tube of white pepper in the car (S$1.20 from NTUC) and then sprinkle on the soft top when I reach home after work. Guarantee will keep the cat away. Humane option cos it doesn't kill them - just lots of sneezing if they happen to sniff it!

Guys, should we have another gathering soon?

cgoh;511593 said:
Guys, should we have another gathering soon?

I second that ! Malvin, when?

U want meet to chit chat drink kopi or spirited driving?

ACS6;511643 said:
U want meet to chit chat drink kopi or spirited driving?

We should go for a real photo shoot. Maybe even invite the Club Snap members to come.

CGoh, you wanna organise this one? I'm ok with anything. Just not sure how many guys left in the marque since quite a few were planning to sell their rides.

ACS6;511719 said:
CGoh, you wanna organise this one? I'm ok with anything. Just not sure how many guys left in the marque since quite a few were planning to sell their rides.

I don't mind organizing. Who is keen?

1) cgoh
2) ACS6
3)
4)
5)

Nice list....what about the other guys like SLK, TT20, IceTan, Throttle....etc.?

Hmmm.....you drive gallardo? Ok, almost similar to our 6 series, give you chance. You can come along.

///M3;511917 said:

I have seen your photography skill ... not bad. You can be the official photographer. Hope that I can get my KW and Alpina ilp installed before the meet up. Hiaz ... still waiting for the shipment to arrive.

cgoh;511937 said:
I have seen your photography skill ... not bad. You can be the official photographer. Hope that I can get my KW and Alpina ilp installed before the meet up. Hiaz ... still waiting for the shipment to arrive.

Good stuff Bro! Looks like someone's been busy! You sorted the dash issue yet?

ACS6;512385 said:
Good stuff Bro! Looks like someone's been busy! You sorted the dash issue yet?

Still work in progress. The mechanic has agreed to replace the KGM but when they try to order the part number on the module, it was non-existence! Damn strange. I aslo cannot find it on Real-OEM part catalog. Anyway, I went to PML this morning to check on compatible replacement part using my VIN and will let the workshop know. I have taken back my car till the KGM arrive.

Sounds sticky Bro....hope you get it resolved soon.

Back to the topic....

Meetup
1) cgoh
2) ACS6
3) Donald
4) mystic
5)

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back