All about 6-series

Re: All about 6-series

Good Stuff! Throttle has been busy I see...drop in the K&N and let her rip. Awaiting your FR.

ACS6;505020 said:
Good Stuff! Throttle has been busy I see...drop in the K&N and let her rip. Awaiting your FR.

Wanted to get a hurricane drop in, but sadly they don't produce any for 645 leh.

donaldho;505422 said:
Wanted to get a hurricane drop in, but sadly they don't produce any for 645 leh.

Hurricane vs K&N ... Which is better? What are their pros & cons?

cgoh;505443 said:

Don't know lei, to me the hurricane is mesh stainless steel wire and it should breathe better... on the other hand the KNN filter is sandwiched wire with oil coating :thinking:... but with long history in this industries... can't go wrong also.

Donald, were you in a wedding convoy yesterday at Seletar Estate? Looking at your avartar, I remember seeing a similar 645ci with breyton wheels but brembos only in the front. Rear brakes still stock. Is that you?

ACS6;505541 said:
Donald, were you in a wedding convoy yesterday at Seletar Estate? Looking at your avartar, I remember seeing a similar 645ci with breyton wheels but brembos only in the front. Rear brakes still stock. Is that you?

Ya la, that's me! you stay that area hah?

I have many relatives staying there. Nice convoy.

You geeting the GruppeM for your V8?

Sounds good Donald. Any other mods planned? Love the new look with those Breyton wheels. Did you have the car lowered as well?

ACS6;505603 said:
Sounds good Donald. Any other mods planned? Love the new look with those Breyton wheels. Did you have the car lowered as well?

Ya, lower with H&R springs, no plan for coilover yet... dunno will deactivate the Dynamic Drive or not, anyway still love the handling of the stock setup.

hurricane will make ur car sound like hurricane..power steady pom pi pi solid solid tak boleh tahan power pack

hurricane flows more, can run more max boost than K&N. (tried n tested)
but dirtier than a lightly oiled K&N.
doesnt matter if u oil change every 5k.

A heavily oiled K&N will be dirtier to the engine too.

theres a test on various filters online, u can google it...
the APEXI filter wins though...

APEXI doesnt use oil on its filter.

cgoh;505443 said:

donaldho;505673 said:
Ya, lower with H&R springs, no plan for coilover yet... dunno will deactivate the Dynamic Drive or not, anyway still love the handling of the stock setup.

How are the H&R springs? Do you feel that the ride is now stiffer? Coilovers will not affect your dynamic drive. I have dynamic drive in my e64 and it makes the KW V3s even more fun to push around when the sports button is activated. Nevermind, try your springs for a few more months, then sell off and get the V3.

cant feel any diff with the K&N drop in after remap.

What is clear is that it is smoother and more torquey overall.

Understand from SSZone that our bro Cgoh had some lighting-related goodies installed over the weekend. Come show us the goods man!

It is the same one you order from him but have not installed ... you busy man mah!

ACS6;508063 said:
Understand from SSZone that our bro Cgoh had some lighting-related goodies installed over the weekend. Come show us the goods man!

Hahaha....over 3 months liao. Damn pai seh....too busy to mod.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back