All about 6-series

Re: All about 6-series

Terry;495657 said:
i chope taxi ride.. thats if u still remember me... u buay steady so long nv contact me suddenly drive e64 :whatthe:

Bro, of course I remember you lah. I just had coffee with Mike last week. I just went hibernating for a while. Some of us have to work for a living one you know ;).

Call me, my mobile number still the same.

ACS6;495670 said:
LOL....I'm no big bro. In fact, Wilman can testify my bro is small....he felt no pain whatsoever.

In fact, there are some wild 6ers rolling up in the Mandai area recently. Seen two Lumma kitted ones already. One in saph black with huge breyton wheels (gun metal) and another e64 in silver with bling'd wheels.

Lets do a roll call. Doesn't have to be a meet-up kinda meet-up. It could be a coffee session or breakfast somewhere we can all perve at each others rides (could be your partner as well). Something casual with less commitment...

Who's keen on a 6er meetup?

1. ACS6
2.cgoh

Do we even have that many 6er members on this forum?

I ON causal or otherwise.

LOL....I'm no big bro. In fact, Wilman can testify my bro is small....he felt no pain whatsoever.

In fact, there are some wild 6ers rolling up in the Mandai area recently. Seen two Lumma kitted ones already. One in saph black with huge breyton wheels (gun metal) and another e64 in silver with bling'd wheels.

Lets do a roll call. Doesn't have to be a meet-up kinda meet-up. It could be a coffee session or breakfast somewhere we can all perve at each others rides (could be your partner as well). Something casual with less commitment...

1. ACS6
2.cgoh
3. j99

Do we even have that many 6er members on this forum?

count me in...

Huh? No more? SLK! Joseph! You guys not interested?

U change the meetup venue to somewhere more interesting then they show up

U wanna suggest? I had the impression that our rides were interesting enough...

but some ppl more interested in other things that rides...

some are more particular about the rider with them being the ridee

Awww fugg....there you go again Terry. Always thinking of being ridden,,,

1. ACS6
2.cgoh
3. j99
4.mystic

I am in ....

Ok, being ambitious here, but can we get two more?

SLK69 and joseps lor....u change heading to 6 series sar lau meetup...i bet in 5min they reply

Go sar lau not to look at each others 6ers liao...there mostly Hafei and Cherry.

1. ACS6
2.cgoh
3. j99
4.mystic
5.icetan

hi all, newbie here and in the midst of starting to pimp my ride. in ny now but back next week. actually im looking for rims here. saw a set of 22" but not sure about the offset for a staggered set. yeah im that newbie! anyone can advice? looking at buying a set of asanti 22". thanks!

OK, I think we have sufficient people now. So anyone want to suggest a time and place? I vote for 28th November (Sat) 1000hrs, location Tanglin Village? Meet up, chit chat over a cuppa?

Any suggestions?

icetan;496643 said:
hi all, newbie here and in the midst of starting to pimp my ride. in ny now but back next week. actually im looking for rims here. saw a set of 22" but not sure about the offset for a staggered set. yeah im that newbie! anyone can advice? looking at buying a set of asanti 22". thanks!

The stock wheels in 19inch are 19X8.5 (front) and 19X9.5(rear).

For my case, during delivery I went with ACS springs on stock shocks and 21inch Type IVs on 9J front offset 14 and 10.5J rears offset 23 only to realise that it came with spacers, front 10mm and rear 15mm. This cleared the fenders without any trouble. I have since bumped the front spacers to 15mm and the rears to 24mm on KW V3 coilovers. No issues whatsoever. Not sure how this info will help but if it does...good, if it doesn't.... :screwedu:

hi acs, thanks for the quick reply. if i just get the rims here do you think its possible to get the spacers in sg or should i get it from them here as well. how about the lugs? im looking at buying the asanti af143. thanks!

I was thinking of getting the AC lower springs to lower my ride. Where can I get them? You still have yours?

ACS6;496829 said:
The stock wheels in 19inch are 19X8.5 (front) and 19X9.5(rear).

For my case, during delivery I went with ACS springs on stock shocks and 21inch Type IVs on 9J front offset 14 and 10.5J rears offset 23 only to realise that it came with spacers, front 10mm and rear 15mm. This cleared the fenders without any trouble. I have since bumped the front spacers to 15mm and the rears to 24mm on KW V3 coilovers. No issues whatsoever. Not sure how this info will help but if it does...good, if it doesn't.... :screwedu:

That day is fine. I prefer afternoon if possible. Else I will just go with the rest of the majority.

ACS6;496817 said:
OK, I think we have sufficient people now. So anyone want to suggest a time and place? I vote for 28th November (Sat) 1000hrs, location Tanglin Village? Meet up, chit chat over a cuppa?

Any suggestions?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet77tools
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back