Re: All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

wilman2772;557985 said:
Can meh? U can't beat him lah.....

DSC_0366.JPG

'The Great White'
can....but have to grow my hair out 1st. haha

Slater;560198 said:
the style 313 and 293 rims r the best IMO. depending on whether u like multi spoke or 5 sporty twin spokes.

View attachment 25992

View attachment 25993
Mmm, yeah, i'm currently using the multi-spoke rims. It's really beautiful, it compliments the car very well!

but it's always fun to look out for aftermarket rims, haha. Anyway, what are good brands to match continental cars? (I don't know much about rims :( )

RaidenGear;560264 said:
Mmm, yeah, i'm currently using the multi-spoke rims. It's really beautiful, it compliments the car very well!

but it's always fun to look out for aftermarket rims, haha. Anyway, what are good brands to match continental cars? (I don't know much about rims :( )
breytons have a very good fit for bimmers. they r designed with bimmers in mind. can try checking out their designs.

Slater;560269 said:
breytons have a very good fit for bimmers. they r designed with bimmers in mind. can try checking out their designs.
Oh man, their rims looks damn nice, this esp caught my eye.
23Fyr7X4DxLrahs.jpg.s.thumb.jpg

Damn, that red ring thing damn swee

RaidenGear;560283 said:
Oh man, their rims looks damn nice, this esp caught my eye.
23Fyr7X4DxLrahs.jpg.s.thumb.jpg

Damn, that red ring thing damn swee
if iam not wrong thats the GTS-R. 18" for 1 series. not suitable for ur 3 series and Z4 unless u want sunken rims.

RaidenGear;560172 said:
hey guys,

what nice rims out there for Z4 ah? Any recommendations?

i was using the breytons previously

046.jpg

then changed to BBS

DSC00159.jpg

ur BBS is so much sweeter!!!!

oh my dcs2k, both also looks damn nice man. personally the BBS one looks better since it stands out :p

PS. how come the last pic the no. plate is something GL, am i seeing things? o_O

Actually I tot the breytons were nt too bad either.. But when I saw the bbs rev I knew I just got to grab those.. ;)

Raiden gd observation on the car plate lol I changed it sometime ago.. But it's definitely nt GL la!!!

dcs2k;560459 said:
Actually I tot the breytons were nt too bad either.. But when I saw the bbs rev I knew I just got to grab those.. ;)

Raiden gd observation on the car plate lol I changed it sometime ago.. But it's definitely nt GL la!!!
haha! looks like my eyes are playing tricks on me!

Anyway, you have single handedly convinced me to get something like that in the future. Looks damn good imo

dcs2k;560459 said:

Hey i've gotten myself a pair of breyton gts. It's silver and i'm thinking of painting it black. Any say to this?

cupholders;560463 said:
Hey i've gotten myself a pair of breyton gts. It's silver and i'm thinking of painting it black. Any say to this?

Its an aye for it to be black.......when there's a kerb rash its not that obvious. Saw a silver Breyton today at one of the Sin Ming workshops and it has a kerb rash.

Could see the rash from 20 metres away.....

black on white will be awesome!

raiden i had to fly to tokyo to get it then... reckon you can find it in sg now

Red_Bean_Bun;560468 said:
Its an aye for it to be black.......when there's a kerb rash its not that obvious. Saw a silver Breyton today at one of the Sin Ming workshops and it has a kerb rash.

Could see the rash from 20 metres away.....

OH THANKS AH. That was my car haha. Had the rash in Funan carpark. Gonna get it fixed this Thurs. COOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

cupholders;560463 said:

is your ride White?

cheers

ac323;560488 said:
is your ride White?

cheers

Nope, Black dude. We've met before haha. You came all the way down to ManExhaust to accompany me with my Operation 'Muffler'. Hahha.

cupholders;560490 said:
Nope, Black dude. We've met before haha. You came all the way down to ManExhaust to accompany me with my Operation 'Muffler'. Hahha.

Oh i see,
Yo Adam.............

Black on Black might be too dark................no contrast (just my opinion)

cheers

cupholders;560470 said:
OH THANKS AH. That was my car haha. Had the rash in Funan carpark. Gonna get it fixed this Thurs. COOL.

Funan and a couple of car parks can be hazardous to wheels..........black wheels are easy to maintain.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
igo88dev
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back