All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Re: All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Slater;561077 said:
okok i see where this is getting. i have my setting set to one click to open all doors. but by default cars delivered by PML is configured to 2 clicks.

r u saying that formy settings by pressing twice the windows will wind down when door is opened? this would make sense as the SA would likely press twice to unlock my door not knowing i have changed the config.

Locking just need to press once.........

cheers

ac323;561082 said:
Locking just need to press once.........

cheers
dude think u misunderstoodme. i am trying to prevent windows from going down when i unclock and open my door. no issues locking my door.

Slater;561084 said:
dude think u misunderstoodme. i am trying to prevent windows from going down when i unclock and open my door. no issues locking my door.

noted..............

Hey guys,

want to ask u all ah, do you guys turn on the aircon while the roof is down?

Anyway, slater, did u manage to solve ur issue with the window?

I dont. Else smoke will come out after a while.

Btw how's the experience of fellow brothers here with pbx? Noticeable in Normal mode?

cronoboy;563919 said:
I dont. Else smoke will come out after a while.

Btw how's the experience of fellow brothers here with pbx? Noticeable in Normal mode?

yes................

MTL
cheers

RaidenGear;563776 said:
Hey guys,

Normally i off the air-con but Leebmer always on it (roof up or down)

cheers

ac323;563923 said:
Normally i off the air-con but Leebmer always on it (roof up or down)

cheers
yar lor...too lay chay to off on...

RaidenGear;563776 said:
Hey guys,

yeah bro. solved.

i have to turn on air conditioning. just one fan, too darn hot.

Since we are on the subject on air-cons, i wanna ask, does anyone air-con refuses to turn off?

Just now i was driving down the highway with the windows winded down and i decided to turn off the aircon, but a few seconds later the aircon turned on by itself again. Anyone encountered this before?

I think maybe it's a glitch? Or just some feature that idk about

RaidenGear;563988 said:
Since we are on the subject on air-cons, i wanna ask, does anyone air-con refuses to turn off?

Just now i was driving down the highway with the windows winded down and i decided to turn off the aircon, but a few seconds later the aircon turned on by itself again. Anyone encountered this before?

I think maybe it's a glitch? Or just some feature that idk about

did you accidentally touch any button? eg. the temp knob?

cheers

ac323;563990 said:
did you accidentally touch any button? eg. the temp knob?

cheers
Nope, i turned it off when i was driving on the highway, then i got so fustrated, when i got to stop my car at a junction after exiting the expressway, i turned both knobs to the max and turn it back down, then ok liao. Doesn't turn on by it self already.

I think maybe it was a glitch of some kind lol

RaidenGear;564039 said:
Nope, i turned it off when i was driving on the highway, then i got so fustrated, when i got to stop my car at a junction after exiting the expressway, i turned both knobs to the max and turn it back down, then ok liao. Doesn't turn on by it self already.

I think maybe it was a glitch of some kind lol

Oh i see..........

PM me your number......tonight wanna join us Topless Night Drive???

cheers

So anyone did any interesting mod besides rims? Like add a Spoiler? Carbon fibre lip? I saw a white Z4 parked at Health Promotion Board with carbon fibre stickers on the roof.

Thinking of adding a heads up display for speedometer. Anyone knows any aftermarket high tech cool ones?

cronoboy;564243 said:
So anyone did any interesting mod besides rims? Like add a Spoiler? Carbon fibre lip? I saw a white Z4 parked at Health Promotion Board with carbon fibre stickers on the roof.

Thinking of adding a heads up display for speedometer. Anyone knows any aftermarket high tech cool ones?

you can check-out 3D design for spoiler...................

yes i saw that White Z4 before (from far at night i thought it was a soft top), nice contrast as his car is White....

cheers

26474d1280456789-world-premiere-ac-schnitzer-type-viii-forged-alloy-wheels-b6783c91e4.jpg

How about that little fins thingy where the sDrive logo should be? Looks kinda race-y and cool imo

cool........

cheers

RaidenGear;564308 said:
26474d1280456789-world-premiere-ac-schnitzer-type-viii-forged-alloy-wheels-b6783c91e4.jpg

How about that little fins thingy where the sDrive logo should be? Looks kinda race-y and cool imo

bigfatlamer;564610 said:
u guys have meet up for Z4?

so far not yet (impromtu one)...........

cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
good88digital
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back