All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Re: All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

yeah man, maybe can set it to pulsate with the gong sound or something wowowo :eek:

RaidenGear;568180 said:
yeah man, maybe can set it to pulsate with the gong sound or something wowowo :eek:
haha. your pattern more than badminton!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWj2byQIxXM]YouTube - Team Need For Speed - Silverstone GT3 2010[/ame]

WTB Z4 GT3

Eh was driving pass kallang leisure park and i saw a z4 e89 with a gt kit ehh. My eyes might be playing tricks on me but i'm quite certain of what i saw. Hahhaa. COOL. Hi Raiden..

cupholders;570656 said:
Eh was driving pass kallang leisure park and i saw a z4 e89 with a gt kit ehh. My eyes might be playing tricks on me but i'm quite certain of what i saw. Hahhaa. COOL. Hi Raiden..
hey cupholders ;)

anyway, sure not?! haha. With that awesome looking wing at the back also?

RaidenGear;570694 said:
hey cupholders ;)

anyway, sure not?! haha. With that awesome looking wing at the back also?

Hmmm don't have the spoiler.. Ehh I think he just paste decals on it to look like the gt.. Haha I can't really see much cos he zoomed past. Will keep my eyes peeled... COOL.

cupholders;570656 said:

was it a deepseablue Z?

cheers

I was driving along AMK Ave 1 yesterday and a super-modded Suzuki Swift came beside me at the lights. I did not notice it at first and when the lights turn green, I drove off in "regular D" mode. Suddenly, I heard a very loud straining engine noise and this Swift was trying to catch up. I continue to cruise as he drove ahead of me. He then cut in front of me (i am in the center lane). I hit the brakes not wanting to kiss his ass. Not sure why he did that. Probably he thought i wanted to race him at the lights when I took off. I did not bother after. I am sure he is bragging how he easily zoomed pass an E89 now. Not sure if you folks encounter these boy racers. It is really not worthwhile to go after them. No glory in beating them anyway.:naughty:

Solidgold;570907 said:
I was driving along AMK Ave 1 yesterday and a super-modded Suzuki Swift came beside me at the lights. I did not notice it at first and when the lights turn green, I drove off in "regular D" mode. Suddenly, I heard a very loud straining engine noise and this Swift was trying to catch up. I continue to cruise as he drove ahead of me. He then cut in front of me (i am in the center lane). I hit the brakes not wanting to kiss his ass. Not sure why he did that. Probably he thought i wanted to race him at the lights when I took off. I did not bother after. I am sure he is bragging how he easily zoomed pass an E89 now. Not sure if you folks encounter these boy racers. It is really not worthwhile to go after them. No glory in beating them anyway.:naughty:

true true
sometime u just driving in normal speed but they think we r racing with them.

Solidgold;570907 said:

Hi Solidgold....

Lolz..............once inawhile there will be.......
i also kena earlier by a M3 (Mazda 3)........

cheers

hitmee;570929 said:
so who drive a zee monster here?

not too sure man.........

Stock may not be the best (MTL)
cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

hitmee;570934 said:
contradict with ur signature lah!!!!!

changed!!!

vroom vroom
cheers

Solidgold;570907 said:
There was this turbocharged Toyota harrier (or I think so) that kept trying to drag me, junction after junction. Won't give up sia, he even gave himself a rolling start at one of the junction. It was hella funny, wished it was on tape or sth haha

Solidgold;570907 said:

The speedy tin cans are hard to beat anyway.............nothing much we can do even if we wanted to...............

Noticed that they usually would back off if it was Porsche even a non-S boxster ............ maybe its psychological............

cupholders;571029 said:
Welllllll stock might have been the best in my case hahahaha. :slaphead:

Lolz.....................ya right.........

vroom vroom
cheers

RaidenGear;571031 said:
There was this turbocharged Toyota harrier (or I think so) that kept trying to drag me, junction after junction. Won't give up sia, he even gave himself a rolling start at one of the junction. It was hella funny, wished it was on tape or sth haha

Most probably he got no Sprint Booster.....................

cheers

Red_Bean_Bun;571032 said:
The speedy tin cans are hard to beat anyway.............nothing much we can do even if we wanted to...............

Noticed that they usually would back off if it was Porsche even a non-S boxster ............ maybe its psychological............

Either that or they' ve beaten too many Porsches/Boxster (S/Tip)...

E89 too new so they wanna try........hehe

cheers

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelissaChambers

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back