All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Re: All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

To many of these folks, the Z4 only "looks pretty", just like the SLK. If they did their homework, i am sure they will think twice before trying.

Last week, I was at Sin Min Autocare when Integra and Peugeot drivers checked out my ride.
"WOW looks swee. Push it can cheong or not?" Integra driver asked. Peugeot driver responded, "Can lah. Should be able to beat the Civic Type R and the WRX if they are stock right?". He was being polite liao. "Bro, around 150k+ right when you bought brand new...not cheap man".

So clearly, they don't know the Z4 and their perception abt 2-seaters (other than the Porsche, Lambo, supercar range) are just pretty cars that you drive gently. In fact, even many BMW owners think that the Z4 is alot cheaper then the 5-series....

Solidgold;571331 said:
To many of these folks, the Z4 only "looks pretty", just like the SLK. If they did their homework, i am sure they will think twice before trying.

Last week, I was at Sin Min Autocare when Integra and Peugeot drivers checked out my ride.
"WOW looks swee. Push it can cheong or not?" Integra driver asked. Peugeot driver responded, "Can lah. Should be able to beat the Civic Type R and the WRX if they are stock right?". He was being polite liao. "Bro, around 150k+ right when you bought brand new...not cheap man".

So clearly, they don't know the Z4 and their perception abt 2-seaters (other than the Porsche, Lambo, supercar range) are just pretty cars that you drive gently. In fact, even many BMW owners think that the Z4 is alot cheaper then the 5-series....

yah man...........Z4 is actually abit ex as it is just a 2 seater ride.........

cheers

Solidgold;571331 said:

On a side note, why civic/integra or wrx always the benchmark, lol

hi all, 1st post on here so treat me nice! quick question for you - i'm looking for the newest, lowest mileage 3.0 e85 z4 cabriolet i can find.

the best i can find is a 2005 model. anyone know if there are any newer models on the island pls? even searching all the retrospective sales this seems to be the newest i can find. responses much appreciated.

phils65;573368 said:
hi all, 1st post on here so treat me nice! quick question for you - i'm looking for the newest, lowest mileage 3.0 e85 z4 cabriolet i can find.

the best i can find is a 2005 model. anyone know if there are any newer models on the island pls? even searching all the retrospective sales this seems to be the newest i can find. responses much appreciated.

Hi phils,

Welcome in...............
Probably the newer E85 3L variants (owner still enjoying it)

how about this : Used BMW Z4 2.5Si Car for Sale in Singapore, TTS Eurocars - sgCarMart

if not E89 ?

cheers

cupholders;573380 said:
Hmmm it's quite ex for that model right? I mean you can get a PI e89 for almost that price +++.

Yea abit high...........

cheers

thanks for the responses.

yeh, i did see that one but i've kind of got my heart set on a 3L! & yeh, i thought that was quite expensive for that model too.

i've not seen that many late 3L's around on the road - a few coupes but not many (if any) cabrio's.

i've seen a fair few 2.5si's though!

phils65;573384 said:
thanks for the responses.

yeh, i did see that one but i've kind of got my heart set on a 3L! & yeh, i thought that was quite expensive for that model too.

i've not seen that many late 3L's around on the road - a few coupes but not many (if any) cabrio's.

i've seen a fair few 2.5si's though!

Hi phils,

if not go with E89.....depends on your budghet...

cheers

budget is a little bit less than what i need for an E89 unfortunately.

i've seen a very sweet 3L mid 2005 metallic black with red interior at autobahn motors this weekend. fresh in.

she's only done 26,000km, one owner & is like new asking S$105K. i don't think that's too bad - especially given the condition but would go up to $135k if i could find something a little newer. maybe i'll just go for that one - she is very sweet! any thoughts on the asking price of S$105K? Sound like a fair price?

phils65;573387 said:
budget is a little bit less than what i need for an E89 unfortunately.

i've seen a very sweet 3L mid 2005 metallic black with red interior at autobahn motors this weekend. fresh in.

she's only done 26,000km, one owner & is like new asking S$105K. i don't think that's too bad - especially given the condition but would go up to $135k if i could find something a little newer. maybe i'll just go for that one - she is very sweet! any thoughts on the asking price of S$105K? Sound like a fair price?

Hi phils,

sounds good.....

what's the OMV and COE of this Z4?

how about this? http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=121913&DL=1000 (owner is from this forum)

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

COE is $18,200 & OMV $ 59,661. interested to hear your thoughts! many thanks!

sorry - missed the link you posted first time round.

yeh, i really like that silver one but ideally want something just a little bit newer & with a few less km's. she is a beaut though!

cheers

phils65;573393 said:

yeh, i really like that silver one but ideally want something just a little bit newer & with a few less km's. she is a beaut though!

cheers

Hi phils,

noted.........
Check your PM.......

cheers

phils65;573393 said:

cheers

Hhahahah...The owner stays a few houses away from me. Everyday i peep at his car before i drive off to school. Mmmm...:drool:

cupholders;573400 said:
Hhahahah...The owner stays a few houses away from me. Everyday i peep at his car before i drive off to school. Mmmm...:drool:

Tha's good........
if not sell yours? your mileage so low........less than 18000km

cheers

ac323;573401 said:
Tha's good........
if not sell yours? your mileage so low........less than 18000km

cheers

He wants 3.0 haha, mine only 2.5. Cannottt ah.

cupholders;573403 said:
He wants 3.0 haha, mine only 2.5. Cannottt ah.

oh yes, i forgot...........cause your ride sounds like 3L.

cheers

ac323;573405 said:
oh yes, i forgot...........cause your ride sounds like 3L.

cheers

HAHAHAHAHHAHA, ohh man. Then he can consider that into account. :sneaky:

cupholders;573410 said:
HAHAHAHAHHAHA, ohh man. Then he can consider that into account. :sneaky:

looks 3L too not just sound.......

i am sure he will
cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads