All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Re: All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

ac323;573411 said:
looks 3L too not just sound.......

i am sure he will
cheers

Awww mann, thanks for the compliment. Hahhaa, then change to what?? 35si uhh. Hahah

cupholders;573419 said:
Awww mann, thanks for the compliment. Hahhaa, then change to what?? 35si uhh. Hahah

S35is sounds good..............

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

bigfatlamer;573568 said:
ya but 35is is different right?
as in the body kit n bhp
correct me if i m wrong
:)

H bigfatlamer,

yes, s35is bodykit is differrent so is the bhp.......

cheers

Hahah Alvin knows best uhh. Haha, i only know about the older generations hahah.

Hi just wondering I couldn't quite make up my mind on what colour 23i to get. Seems like I haven't seen any silver and space grey one around yet? What colour is the most desirable? I guess white is the sportiest?

Atomant;574087 said:
Hi just wondering I couldn't quite make up my mind on what colour 23i to get. Seems like I haven't seen any silver and space grey one around yet? What colour is the most desirable? I guess white is the sportiest?

Hi Atomant,

Silver and Space Grey yes but not alot, i've seen it a few times along Shenton Way area...............

Alphine White is nice.................well it depends on the combi of the interior as well.....

what colour you prefer? buying from PML or AML or PI ?

cheers

ac323;574089 said:
Hi Atomant,

Silver and Space Grey yes but not alot, i've seen it a few times along Shenton Way area...............

Alphine White is nice.................well it depends on the combi of the interior as well.....

what colour you prefer? buying from PML or AML or PI ?

cheers

Hi ac323 not too sure about interior too. Seems like red is the most striking but does it get dirty when driving with the top down after few months? Am beginning to think black interior would be better? Also, what's the majojrity of 23i owners vs 35i?

Atomant;574090 said:
Hi ac323 not too sure about interior too. Seems like red is the most striking but does it get dirty when driving with the top down after few months? Am beginning to think black interior would be better? Also, what's the majojrity of 23i owners vs 35i?

Hi Atomant,

regular maintenance of the car body and interior is important. i've been driving over a year (top down most of the time unless the Sun is super hot) so far my red seats still look as good as day 1).

do you mean are there more S23i or more S35i on the road?

cheers

ac323;574093 said:
Hi Atomant,

regular maintenance of the car body and interior is important. i've been driving over a year (top down most of the time unless the Sun is super hot) so far my red seats still look as good as day 1).

do you mean are there more S23i or more S35i on the road?

cheers

Yes, are there more S23i or more S35i on the road?

Atomant;574094 said:
Yes, are there more S23i or more S35i on the road?

so far quite balance..............................

but modded E89 (s23i or s35i) is definitely lesser than stock.........................Lolz

cheers

Atomant;574097 said:
Say if I get a 23i with 17" rims. What are the basic mods?

ok, PM sent.......

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Atomant;574172 said:
Lol what is a spring booster?

Lowering Spring plus Sprint Booster = Spring Booster............................
* could be typo error by hitmee as he must be boosted by alot of Sprint Booster thread here(Sprint Booster)

cheers

Atomant;574172 said:
Lol what is a spring booster?
+50hp when u drive during January - April...Maybe sometimes last till May

Nah JUST JOKING :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member