All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Re: All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

got a couple of questions for the E89 guys...

there are 2 square covers to block the access from the cabin to the boot ( 1 is a simple cover the other 1 is with for the skis)
and there are also 3 more smaller black rectangular pieces. Any idea what are they for? flipped the whole menu also never mention

anyone with bright ideas how to hold up the netting behind the seats? its not sturdy enough i cant secure tissue box properly or hold other stuffs. this afternoon after i braked, the tissue box flew to my gear knob (and i was darn gentle)

amazinboinz;584142 said:
got a couple of questions for the E89 guys...

there are 2 square covers to block the access from the cabin to the boot ( 1 is a simple cover the other 1 is with for the skis)
and there are also 3 more smaller black rectangular pieces. Any idea what are they for? flipped the whole menu also never mention

anyone with bright ideas how to hold up the netting behind the seats? its not sturdy enough i cant secure tissue box properly or hold other stuffs. this afternoon after i braked, the tissue box flew to my gear knob (and i was darn gentle)
I also what to know what are those 2 catches for. Didn't really touch it before but could use some knowledge about it.

For putting stuff behind the net, i normally secure the stuff behind the seat. Let the seat hold the stuff in place. If not, i was thinking, maybe you could string a satay stick inbetween the net to keep it upright. Just a rough idea :p

RaidenGear;584163 said:
I also what to know what are those 2 catches for. Didn't really touch it before but could use some knowledge about it.

For putting stuff behind the net, i normally secure the stuff behind the seat. Let the seat hold the stuff in place. If not, i was thinking, maybe you could string a satay stick inbetween the net to keep it upright. Just a rough idea :p

Hi Lester,

sounds gooood, but did you take the satay stick last Friday night?

cheers

ac323;584384 said:
Hi Lester,

sounds gooood, but did you take the satay stick last Friday night?

cheers
LOL. If i needed to keep the net upright i would have taken it :p

RaidenGear;584436 said:
LOL. If i needed to keep the net upright i would have taken it :p

alright, but i think i notice 2 sticks were being stolen..........

cheers

hi all E89 owners,

just wanna know if anyone is using Eisenmann (twin or quad) for their E89 experience droning? is the noise so far bearable at cruising?

I cant find any related threads, sorry if question being asked before.

feels;584994 said:
hi all E89 owners,

just wanna know if anyone is using Eisenmann (twin or quad) for their E89 experience droning? is the noise so far bearable at cruising?

I cant find any related threads, sorry if question being asked before.

yes, but not sure if he post it up....
i check with him and ask him to PM you so maybe you can hear it live...

cheers

ac323;584995 said:
yes, but not sure if he post it up....
i check with him and ask him to PM you so maybe you can hear it live...

cheers

thanx for the reply, appreciate it :dance:

feels;584998 said:
thanx for the reply, appreciate it :dance:

PM me your number, i will just pass him your number n get him to call you.....
( like that faster )

cheers

im on the Eisenmann quad. bearable for me, coming from a track setup s2000... so i guess its pretty subjective lol...

find a day come out lsiten for yourself??

dcs2k;585007 said:
im on the Eisenmann quad. bearable for me, coming from a track setup s2000... so i guess its pretty subjective lol...

find a day come out lsiten for yourself??

Hi dcs2k,

Alright.... I want to hear tooooooo

Cheers.

I just had my Z4 install with the Powerbox by wilman2772 at Boss Motorsport on Saturday, great mod, less than 10 mins and installation completed.

You can immediately feel the power and the sweetest thing is that the exhaust note sound so bassy, wonder whether is it placebo effect, been driving without the radio on since Saturday, car feel very torque and seems always want to "go".

Recommend any bros with the N52 engine to go for this mod, next on my wish list will be the Brembo BBK.

JasonKuan;585458 said:
I just had my Z4 install with the Powerbox by wilman2772 at Boss Motorsport on Saturday, great mod, less than 10 mins and installation completed.

You can immediately feel the power and the sweetest thing is that the exhaust note sound so bassy, wonder whether is it placebo effect, been driving without the radio on since Saturday, car feel very torque and seems always want to "go".

Recommend any bros with the N52 engine to go for this mod, next on my wish list will be the Brembo BBK.

Hi Jason,

alright ya...............time for BBK and then Sepang.

cheers

dcs2k;585008 said:
any z4 here interested to go track ?

Hi dcs2k,

sure, let me know........

cheers

next on my wish list will be the Brembo BBK.

Just put on my new brakes - BMW Performance 6-ports on my 19" 313s...:goodup:
A lot more bite. Was driving along CTE a few nights ago and did not realise that they placed
cones on the extreme right lane very close to the place where are doing the roadworks. It was
also around a bend and so did not see it. Road narrowed suddenly. Did moderate to heavy breaking
and the bite is hard without oversteering...Save my ass that night.

mail

Solidgold;585576 said:
A lot more bite. Was driving along CTE a few nights ago and did not realise that they placed
cones on the extreme right lane very close to the place where are doing the roadworks. It was
also around a bend and so did not see it. Road narrowed suddenly. Did moderate to heavy breaking

mail

Thumbs Upz for the 6pots..........

cheers

Solidgold;585576 said:

mail

Bro I did order the BMW Performance 6-pots too, however which car are you using on? Apparently the 6 pot which I order was for the E-90, can it fit on the E-89???

If yes, great! My 6-pot BBK from PML will be in within 3-4 weeks time frame/

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back