All newbies please read!

Hi Everyone, my name is Patrick. Currently driving a 325i. Previously a 318i. Hope to learn more and if l should keep my ageing car. Cheers

Hi All,

Thank you Ryan for accepting me to join this community. I just got my 216d a couple of days ago. Look forward to learn from all the gurus here.

Hi Everyone,

I am Eric, and i am very glad to see this active thread about the lovely rides everyone is having here. I am looking to get my first BMW soon and currently is driving a mark x for few years. I hope to gain more insights and experience and get sound advice from the experienced community here... Hope everyone can guide me and tolerate my noob questions if there is any...

Hope to see the crowd soon :)

Hi brothers & sisters, I'm Vincent. I was drove a 3 series when I had one kid, changed to a 5 series when my second one came and changed to a XC90 when my third one came 4 years ago. I'm actually thinking of getting a I8 for a second car as I've never drove a coupe all my life. But I'm still not sure of an electric car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone I am new here. I am only 19 but I would love to know what are currently the best model to get overall. Sort of like what is very popular in the market recently. I want to work for it xD sort of like a big dream.

Warmest regards
Deon tan

Hi All,

My name is Nat and I had just placed a deposit for my first Beemer (116d) yesterday. Going to use the 116d as a second car to run about. Has been driving Lexus for the last 15 years but looking forward to the 116d and comparing both driving/ownership experiences!

Best Regards,

Nat

Hello BMW.SG community, good day to all. :) Stumbled upon BMW.SG while googling for review on the GT.

I am Eng Kwee and just got my first BMW (216d GT). Now waiting anxiously for its delivery. :)

My previous rides were either Honda (Accord, Civic & Stream) or Toyota (Wish). Almost got myself an Outlander before I chanced upon this great deal on the GT.

Hope to get to know fellow model buddies and get some advise on technical tips regarding BMW as well as recommendations for car mats, in-car camera, paint protection coating, etc. :)

Finally got own my first BMW. Yeah!!

HI everyone..

My present ride is about to due this year and was looking around for used 520 or 528...any buddy intend to sale his/her ride.. pls let me know....cheers!

regard
CK

Hello all, I'm a new member, Jason.

I currently own a Mystic Blue 6MT E46 M3 in Canada. But due to my NS duties I have returned to Singapore and was generously provided with an Audi A4 B8 by my family.

I've had experience behind the wheels of multiple BMWs from X3 Diesel to M4 GTS. You can tell that it's my favourite brand.

I was searching on Google for a E46 M3 as I miss mine too much. And came across this community.

Looking forward to future meetups and gatherings! Cheers!

Hi everyone, I'm a new member, Christopher Ng.

My current ride is Black X1 E84. Previous owned 3 series E90.

Looking forward to meet ups and gatherings from you guys!

Hi everyone,

I am Jinghao and currently awaiting the delivery of my 2 Series GT.

Thought will be a good idea to join in to learn more about my new car and of course, to share any advice in the future if I can help.

Best Regards,

Jinghao

Hi Everyone,

Yuankai here. Bought my first humble pre-owned BMW, a 116i F20, 3 weeks back. Was driving a Honda Jazz prior to this.

Hoping to learn from everyone here and be more knowlegeable on beemers.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone, I am Choon Leng. Thank you Ryan for setting up this BMW Community. My first 2 rides were Honda City (MT) and they were scrapped at the 10th year. My ride now is 318i (2010). We hope we can share our experiences and knowledge with all of us here. Drive happily and don't honk fellow Bimmers cos we are 1 big happy family. Cheers.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I’m new to this forum and nice to meet you! Have been driving a X6 for a year now. Hope to find out more about BMW and get some tips from you guys! ;)

If you're a new member to BMW.SG, welcome!

Here are some guidelines to follow to ensure the best forum experience for you and future members.

• Do introduce yourself to the BMW.SG family, we treat everyone in here like fellow brothers and sisters, and we all would like to get to know you better. You don't have to post your full name, email or contact number. Just be comfortable with what you're willing to share.
  • Post some details about your current ride, interests and hobbies, as well as any questions might have. Don't be too generic and just post just a "hi!" - let us know a little more about you.
  • Tell us whether it's your first BMW, or your 5th.. and whether you've driven other marques before.
  • What are you looking for when you've signed up? Are you looking for fellow model buddies, technical tips or social activities? Tell us so we have a better idea of who you are, and what you're looking for in our community.
  • Oh yes, it doesn't matter what car you own currently, whether it's a Toyota, Honda, Ferrari etc You are still very welcome to participate and join in.

We're all in here for the love of the brand, and do remember to HAVE FUN in here!

We look forward to meeting you in person soon. :)

Hi Guys n Gals,

I'm Faizz.
If you're a new member to BMW.SG, welcome!

Here are some guidelines to follow to ensure the best forum experience for you and future members.

• Do introduce yourself to the BMW.SG family, we treat everyone in here like fellow brothers and sisters, and we all would like to get to know you better. You don't have to post your full name, email or contact number. Just be comfortable with what you're willing to share.
  • Post some details about your current ride, interests and hobbies, as well as any questions might have. Don't be too generic and just post just a "hi!" - let us know a little more about you.
  • Tell us whether it's your first BMW, or your 5th.. and whether you've driven other marques before.
  • What are you looking for when you've signed up? Are you looking for fellow model buddies, technical tips or social activities? Tell us so we have a better idea of who you are, and what you're looking for in our community.
  • Oh yes, it doesn't matter what car you own currently, whether it's a Toyota, Honda, Ferrari etc You are still very welcome to participate and join in.

We're all in here for the love of the brand, and do remember to HAVE FUN in here!

We look forward to meeting you in person soon. :)

Hi Guys n Gals,

Faizz here and im trying to learn more about BMWs. Currently driving E90 318i. Its 6 yo company car. Id say its a much better ride than the Japs and Koreans which I drove before. Drive quality is just so different.

So yea, I hope to learn more about BMWs. And ask boss to get me a 5 Series next. Heheh.

Hi All, my name is Junior. Newbie in his forum. Recently just bought BMW series 5. Hope to join and meet up with everyone in this forums to know more about the car and hangout together cheers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miso88bar
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back