All newbies please read!

Hi, thanks so much for a warm welcome. I am now based in Bangkok I own a G30 530i M Sport and love it.

Sent from my BTV-DL09 using Tapatalk

Hello! Am here to read up and find out more about bmw as this is the first time i am considering non-jap cars.

Here to look for fellow diesel bmw goers and want to know more about the technical tips like maintenance, servicing etc (because cost would def be much higher compare to jap).

Much interested in 2 series diesel model. tested and driven one. what's holding me back would very much be the maintenance issue.

Hope to get some useful inputs. Cheers!

I'm same as you!
Hi everybody, I'm new to this forum, hoping to find out more about Bimmer before onboarding!

If there's whatsapp group, I like to join! Please pm me! Thanks everybody!

If you're a new member to BMW.SG, welcome!
Hi

Just joined this forum. I'm Choo from Malaysia driving a BMW 325i LCI E90. Glad to find this forum. Will explore some of the discussions here.

Cheers and thanks for the welcome.

Regards
C W Choo

Here are some guidelines to follow to ensure the best forum experience for you and future members.

• Do introduce yourself to the BMW.SG family, we treat everyone in here like fellow brothers and sisters, and we all would like to get to know you better. You don't have to post your full name, email or contact number. Just be comfortable with what you're willing to share.
  • Post some details about your current ride, interests and hobbies, as well as any questions might have. Don't be too generic and just post just a "hi!" - let us know a little more about you.
  • Tell us whether it's your first BMW, or your 5th.. and whether you've driven other marques before.
  • What are you looking for when you've signed up? Are you looking for fellow model buddies, technical tips or social activities? Tell us so we have a better idea of who you are, and what you're looking for in our community.
  • Oh yes, it doesn't matter what car you own currently, whether it's a Toyota, Honda, Ferrari etc You are still very welcome to participate and join in.

We're all in here for the love of the brand, and do remember to HAVE FUN in here!

We look forward to meeting you in person soon. :)

Hi,

I came across this forum because facebook BMW.SG rejected me when I tried to join(3times) ):

Currently driving a hatchback subaru 2.5, was thinking to change into a 5series bmw this coming year end and wanted to find a facebook page/forum to look up on more infos, thankfully I didn't get rejected when I join this forum. :)

Hi everyone,
getting the preloved F30 next week.
Used to drive E90 which gives me lot of heartache which makes me switch to C- class. Hope this new F30 will be more reliable and enjoyable.
Joining this club to make more friends and to get to know more about the car and maybe some mod :).

Hi hi, have just order 216 AT , can't decide between the blue or white but end up with white cos the interior is black instead of beige color.

Hi everyone. This is SC.
I recently placed an order for X1 mineral grey. Still driving my VW polo till then.
It's quite a big upgrade , really looking forward!

Hi
Newbie here.
Am looking to change rims 20inch on my 730li.
However was advise by Mechanic not to do so as it will cause problems like noise.
Can anybody help to advise?
Thanks

Hi everybody,

Newbie Ang here. I am riding a hot red Z4. My very first bmw ride. Great experience, great feelings and looking forward to future meet ups with the rest of BMW lovers!!!

If you're a new member to BMW.SG, welcome!

Here are some guidelines to follow to ensure the best forum experience for you and future members.

• Do introduce yourself to the BMW.SG family, we treat everyone in here like fellow brothers and sisters, and we all would like to get to know you better. You don't have to post your full name, email or contact number. Just be comfortable with what you're willing to share.
  • Post some details about your current ride, interests and hobbies, as well as any questions might have. Don't be too generic and just post just a "hi!" - let us know a little more about you.
  • Tell us whether it's your first BMW, or your 5th.. and whether you've driven other marques before.
  • What are you looking for when you've signed up? Are you looking for fellow model buddies, technical tips or social activities? Tell us so we have a better idea of who you are, and what you're looking for in our community.
  • Oh yes, it doesn't matter what car you own currently, whether it's a Toyota, Honda, Ferrari etc You are still very welcome to participate and join in.

We're all in here for the love of the brand, and do remember to HAVE FUN in here!

We look forward to meeting you in person soon. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88freevip
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back